Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Peter Williams
Peter Williams began at the beginning.

Device: International Kindle2
Smile Hello from Dublin Ireland..

Hi there all,

Just received my Kindle2 to jump into the world of eReading.

The easy access to the store swung it for me as most of the SF I read is current, so the cost is not so much of an issue..

I must say I have never had a device that is easier to use than the Kindle, and I have worked in IT for a long time! No setup to do and spending money is just soooo easy

Very exciting - and I must look around for more content sometime soon..

I can see the addition of folders to the Kindle as being a most desirable function, and I have only had it for 24 hours!

Cheers

Peter
Peter Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:52 AM   #2
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hello Peter & welcome to MR. I soo understand your addiction to your new toy.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-24-2009, 09:24 AM   #3
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Welcome to mobileread. Glad you like your kindle, lots of kindle fans on here
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Peter, and Click image for larger version

Name:	Shamrocks%20Galore.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	39968 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Peter and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert