Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-06-2020, 02:48 PM   #16
tch65721
Addict
tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tch65721 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite, Fire 10", Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I got it because I never buy ebooks.
People like me who buy a lot of books from Amazon don't qualify for free money but people who never buy their books do? So the lesson here is don't buy books from Amazon.
tch65721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #17
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tch65721 View Post
People like me who buy a lot of books from Amazon don't qualify for free money but people who never buy their books do? So the lesson here is don't buy books from Amazon.
I almost never buy books from Amazon, and I used to be out of luck on most promos. I currently have a KU trial membership, so I wonder if maybe that is why this promo worked for me.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 03:10 PM   #18
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Acer Iconia A1-830, Samsung GalaxyTab 10
I strongly suspect you have to be an American to qualify as this is the Amazon.com site, which is U.S. They probably aren't offering it at other sites, so far I've seen nothing in my email or on Amazon.ca.

Last edited by Byrdie; 02-06-2020 at 03:12 PM. Reason: edited becuz Byrdie is a fumble-fingered typist who hits wrong keys when in a hurry.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 06:02 PM   #19
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
A lot of us who've said "me neither" are in the US.

Me neither.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 03:16 AM   #20
Kindleing
Connoisseur
Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kindleing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I currently have a KU trial membership, so I wonder if maybe that is why this promo worked for me.
If I follow the link in a Private tab (not signed in) it wants me to sign in to continue. But if I follow the link in a signed-in tab it says I'm not eligible. I have a trial KU currently but it didn't help.
Kindleing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:22 PM   #21
Cactus Chef
Cactus Chef doesn't litterCactus Chef doesn't litter

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I guess Amazon decided it doesn't need to entice me with coupon's. I must give them too much money already.
Cactus Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 09:37 PM   #22
Hemmi
Wizard
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab A
I do not buy anything from Amazon. I have an old account I have used a few times in the past to get free ebooks not available elsewhere. I followed the link and signed in and am not eligible either. I'm in the US and have literally never bought an ebook from Amazon.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 06:03 AM   #23
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Nook HD+, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindleing View Post
If I follow the link in a Private tab (not signed in) it wants me to sign in to continue. But if I follow the link in a signed-in tab it says I'm not eligible. I have a trial KU currently but it didn't help.
Offers like these have eligibility determined by account, so you can't see the offer until you're logged in. Amazon's site has no idea if you qualify or not until you do.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 06:33 PM   #24
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kin7; FHD6; SGT4; ClipZip; LG Trib; Echo Dot
EXPIRING SOON -- $10 Kindle Credit

If you claimed this offer on the day skinmaan posted it, you only have two more days to spend your $10 credit. If you claimed this offer at a later date, you have 14 days from that date to spend it.

Quote:
This is a limited time offer. • Promotional offer expires on July 16, 2020. Promotional credit expires within 14 days of claiming this offer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Just got this on my Kindle landing page - $10 credit for Kindle books! Works for multiple books total to $10. Good for 14 days. See here for T&C's.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote