Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-16-2020, 01:49 AM   #16
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, and NookColor. 2 Droid, 1 Win8 ePUB rdrs
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Free plug for Ruben

Code:
any topic + RbnJrg site:mobileread.com
BR
Oh, gosh, guys: Booknook's not that big. We're simply mighty for our size. ;-)

Seriously the big Indian companies are like, 10x-100x our size. We have fewer than 20 people at our busiest time and that's wildly unusual. More like 10 when we're normally busy. And that includes me (I haven't made a book in 10 years myself; it's a miracle I can still spell HTML) and two admin folks and our QA lady. ;-0

But thanks for the kind thought. Really, Tex, Ruben, Diap, Toxaris, the guys here like Red--the posts on MR won't steer you wrong. I keep my hand in, because I'm involved with all the troubleshooting and development work on code at my biz, but these guys here have their hands in the files every single day and they know their s**t.

There are some good basic how-tos here in the MobileRead wiki, too.

FWIW, I would steer clear of the Blitz framework, but that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote