Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 02-06-2020, 08:45 AM   #1
ottischwenk
Addict
ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: B Ares/Alita, OB Poke Pro, Tol Epos2/Shine3/Shine2/Page2, Sony PRST2
Boyue mailadress

Does anyone know the Boyue email address.
You should tell them that the Boyue app should definitely allow page-turner devices.
For example: pianists can hardly tap the screen to turn the page.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:05 AM   #2
mitra1
mitra1 began at the beginning.

Device: boyue likebook alita, kindle oasis 2
likebook@boyue.com
Sometimes they do not respond to you. one time their answer is in chinese but with google translate resolved.
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 08:15 PM   #3
ctop
Enthusiast
ctop is on a distinguished road

Device: zaurus->palm->iPad->Sony PRS-T1,T2,T3->Kobo Forma&Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Does anyone know the Boyue email address.
You should tell them that the Boyue app should definitely allow page-turner devices.
For example: pianists can hardly tap the screen to turn the page.
I am using KOReader on my Ares and connect a bluetooth multimedia button (also tried a Camera button) as page turner, which works beautifully. I imagine that if your pageturner is using bluetooth, it should work as well. On top of that, KOReader gives you a much better PDF experience.

All the best,

Ctop
ctop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 02:00 AM   #4
ottischwenk
Addict
ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ottischwenk could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctop View Post
I am using KOReader on my Ares and connect a bluetooth multimedia button (also tried a Camera button) as page turner, which works beautifully. I imagine that if your pageturner is using bluetooth, it should work as well. On top of that, KOReader gives you a much better PDF experience.
In KOReader you cannot see the notes you have made in the pdf files.
To see it, you have to use the Boyue App.
Old 02-07-2020, 07:59 PM   #5
ctop
Enthusiast
ctop is on a distinguished road

Device: zaurus->palm->iPad->Sony PRS-T1,T2,T3->Kobo Forma&Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
In KOReader you cannot see the notes you have made in the pdf files.
To see it, you have to use the Boyue App.
Ahh, I see. So there is no option in the Boyue reader to save the notes to the PDF file? KOReader has this, as have many PDF readers. This is essential for being able to move things around between devices. So for me, that would be one good reason more not to use the Boyue reader.

Ctop
ctop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:40 AM   #6
ottischwenk
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctop View Post
Ahh, I see. So there is no option in the Boyue reader to save the notes to the PDF file? KOReader has this, as have many PDF readers. This is essential for being able to move things around between devices. So for me, that would be one good reason more not to use the Boyue reader.
Only Boyue App can perform drawings - handwritten notes.
And in other pdf apps (eg KOReader) you cannot use the Wacom Stick for drawing or handwriting aso.