Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-04-2020, 05:53 PM   #1
nontrovoilnome
nontrovoilnome began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Dictionaries for Onyx Note Pro

Hello,
I downloaded some English-English Stradict dictionaries online and put them in my Note Pro but I didn’t find any good dictionary English-Italian (only they translate the words without any explanation), do you know some link for that? I’d like somenthing like Oxford Paravia Italian dictionary or Collins and also a French-Italian dictionary, they don’t have necessarely to be free, I can pay with no problem.
I’m also interested in the audio files for pronunciation so in the dictionary app setting there is “No local dictionary pronunciation files found. Donwnload from the server?” but I can’t click to it (it’ grey colour). What can I do?
Thank you.
nontrovoilnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 04:52 AM   #2
elchamaco
Zealot
elchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enoughelchamaco will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle, boox
The best option is probably convert wordnet infused english to italian (http://eb.lv/ <--it's free), or buy a kindle dictionary decompile and convert it to stardict.

I don't know if there is good italian dictionaries in de kobo forum, if there is perhaps they can provide a conversion to stardict so you can use it.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=232883
elchamaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 01:35 PM   #3
nontrovoilnome
nontrovoilnome began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Note Pro
Thank you for your reply, it's very useful.
I have two very very good dizionaries that I had in my broken Pocketbook, they are PBI file, is there any way to convert them for my Note Pro?
nontrovoilnome is offline   Reply With Quote