Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 02-01-2020, 07:32 AM   #1
georgemichael
georgemichael began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Aura HD stuck on loading screen

Hello,

I was trying to reset my HD Aura yesterday and now its stuck in loading screen with three dots. I tried to hold power down for 30 secs and hold down reset button but nothing happens. I think the only option left is to reimage. I was hoping someone can share an image with me for Kobo HD Aura. Thank you in advance.
georgemichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 08:39 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
What did you do to reset the device? A factory reset from the UI or something else?

Now, it might respond to a manual factory reset. For the Aura HD, this is done by:
  • Charge the device for at least an hour.
  • Hold the power button down for about 20 seconds to force it off.
  • Hold the light button down and turn it on.
  • Release the light button when the screen changes.

Hopefully that will fix it. If not, I have sent you a PM with the link to the image.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote