Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-30-2019, 04:13 PM   #61
droopy
Addict
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma. Laptop is Linux Mint
I own just one: a Kobo Forma. This is my first purchase.
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:25 PM   #62
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3, PPW 2 3, HDX, KBasic 5, 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by droopy View Post
I own just one: a Kobo Forma. This is my first purchase.
Wow! 2009 and you still have your original ereader!! Congrats! My original (kindle keyboard) died 2 years ago due to failure of power switch. I replaced it with 4 from Woot.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 09:54 PM   #63
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
Wow! 2009 and you still have your original ereader!!
Hardly. Kobo Forma was released last year.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:38 AM   #64
Cootey
Addict
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE LE, Kindle Paperwhite 7, iPad Air, iPhone Xs
I currently own a KA1, a Paperwhite 7th gen, a Paperwhite 5th gen, last year’s iPad, and an iPhone 10Xs. I read on all of them depending on where I am and which is handy. I bought a Clara HD for my daughter.

She’s hard on devices. She went through a KA1 and a Kobo Aura, but the Clara seems to be surviving her tough love.

I used to own a 1st gen Nook Touch and a Kobo mini.

Originally, my excuse for having so many was because I publish books and wanted to be able to test my books on various devices. However, the ebook software I use to make books has excellent simulations of the eReaders out there. Now I just use Apple Books, Kindle, and Kobo. Because I like to make back ups, though, I mostly purchase on Kindle and Kobo, with Kobo being my main preferred ereader service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 05:40 AM   #65
HolyAura
HolyAura began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Hardly. Kobo Forma was released last year.
Exactly.
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote