Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #1
Deep Sea
Banned
Deep Sea began at the beginning.

Device: none
How can I record what I am doing on my MAC?

Guys,

How can I record what I am doing on my MAC? I am a shop keeper and maintaining a store and want to ensure that whatever is happening on the store computer is getting recorded. Is anyone aware of any tool which is cheap and effective?

Deep Sea
Deep Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/...sp?refer=27569

Its $100. I haven't used it, but I have used the windows version. It appears the Mac version may be brand new for 2011, and that's not necessarily good news. I don't know if it has the bugs worked out yet.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2011, 04:30 AM   #3
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
For what it does, I don't think 99$ is a high price.. Especially since it is a niche market.

And how can you not have 99$ when you run a shop??
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Sea View Post
How can I record what I am doing on my MAC? I am a shop keeper and maintaining a store and want to ensure that whatever is happening on the store computer is getting recorded. Is anyone aware of any tool which is cheap and effective?
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

might do what you want.

Or if you want really cheap, you could investigate using an AppleScript to control the bundled Grab application. But developing that would probably cost a lot more than $99 or $69 worth of your time.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote