Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 07-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #256
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Unfortunately as soon as I posted, I was sucked back into The Airport and displaced to Atlanta. Whereupon a Gray Shuttle ingested me and, a few soggy miles later, disgorged me at the Dolce Aberdeen Woods Minimum Security Training Facility, where I'll be incarcerated with other offenders from companies primarily known by acronyms for the week. Pray for my soul.
I, too, have been sucked into The Airport. Somebody really needs to figure out a way to plug up the entrances to that damn thing. I was expelled into the guts of a refinery just a few miles north of The Great BP Oil Slick and where I am being held against my will. Wanna trade?

You have a soul? Fine. Whatever. I'll pray for it.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, emotifaction, emotifactor, mozzle, mozzle of mozzle, natch's spleen, taylor514ce, unutterable silliness