Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #31
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
I read with the smallest font, narrow margin, and tight spacing, and there isn't a significant difference between the amount of text on the page on the PW and a paperback. I've read plenty of difficult texts without issue. To each her own. ( My eyes are old, but also myopic. Hence the small font.)
induna is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, color temp, comfortlight, kindle