Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-13-2023, 01:53 PM   #1
ccadi
Alive'n'Reading
ccadi is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Libra 2, Paperwhite 5 SE
Replacement Unit - Happy ending

We sometimes have people having a moan about kobo customer service, heres a nice story to offset that

Last Thursday evening I contacted kobo via online chat about a defective battery problem in my 17 month old Libra. After a sensible discussion about the problem and what I had tried, they agreed to replace the unit.
It arrived this morning (monday) 85 hours from start to finish

Well done Kobo
ccadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 02:06 PM   #2
Ned
Ebook reader
Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O (ed 2, v1), Kobo Forma, Kobo Libra 2
It's good to hear positive feedback, thanks

This actually reflects my own experience of Kobo - I rang up about a frozen Forma, over 18 months old, and received a replacement within two days.
Ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2023, 10:44 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
The problem is that the happy campers seldom post about their experience—they are too busy reading.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2023, 10:01 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The problem is that the happy campers seldom post about their experience—they are too busy reading.
I agree. We mostly read about problems. Most don't come to MR saying all is well unless they first came for a problem and stayed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote