Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-24-2021, 11:59 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
$49 NEW Kindle Voyages (Woot)

New Kindles with Woot's 3 month warranty (instead of the original warranty).

https://computers.woot.com/offers/ki...f=w_cnt_wp_2_3
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 04:46 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Sold Out
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2021, 04:55 AM   #3
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
I'd have picked one up had I seen it before it sold out. That's cheaper than I've seen woot have refurbs
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 07:18 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Posted past my bedtime.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 08:25 AM   #5
Mort1997
Wizard
Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mort1997 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony various , Voyage, Oasis, K3, K4T,Nook Glow+Kobo Aura/H2O/One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Posted past my bedtime.
you snooze, you lose
Mort1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2021, 08:41 AM   #6
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sold Out
Quote:
Originally Posted by drofgnal View Post
I'd have picked one up had I seen it before it sold out. That's cheaper than I've seen woot have refurbs
Quote:
Posted past my bedtime.
Sorry. I didn't get one because I already have a Voyage, but it was tempting. I'd keep checking back. $30 Paperwhites were sold out before, but they've come back. And they've got new (9th generation) Oases for $169, and these have new, Amazon (1 year) warranties.

https://computers.woot.com/offers/am...f=w_cnt_wp_2_1

Last edited by rcentros; 03-25-2021 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Needed to use Oases instead of Oasis.
Old 03-25-2021, 10:24 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
Sorry. I didn't get one because I already have a Voyage, but it was tempting. I'd keep checking back. $30 Paperwhites were sold out before, but they've come back. And they've got new (9th generation) Oases for $169, and these have new, Amazon (1 year) warranties.

...and with 32 gigs!
Old 03-25-2021, 12:18 PM   #8
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post

Quote:
...and with 32 gigs!
Just in time for the newly released jail break.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 03:59 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
It's sold out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2021, 09:24 PM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's sold out.
If you're talking about the Oases, no they're not sold out. I just put one in my cart now (not to buy, just to see).

Old 03-28-2021, 12:52 AM   #11
Johnny Adjective
Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Johnny Adjective ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I never see these Voyage deals until it's too late! Why, why, why!? (Collapses shrieking and weeping tears composed of alien chemicals that change the Voyage coveter into a cubed flesh-colored glass end table, the sight of which traumatizes The Cleaning People as they enter the hotel room later that morning)
Johnny Adjective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 01:06 AM   #12
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Adjective View Post
I never see these Voyage deals until it's too late! Why, why, why!? (Collapses shrieking and weeping tears composed of alien chemicals that change the Voyage coveter into a cubed flesh-colored glass end table, the sight of which traumatizes The Cleaning People as they enter the hotel room later that morning)
What an excellent first post after lurking for so long. Welcome! And have some K!
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 02:06 PM   #13
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
I'm glad to have had the foresight to buy a new, second Voyage as a backup when they were still being sold. It was one of Amazon's (if not the) best.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:31 PM   #14
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I'm glad to have had the foresight to buy a new, second Voyage as a backup when they were still being sold. It was one of Amazon's (if not the) best.
There are a lot of new, "refurbished" and used Voyages on eBay now.

These are still sealed in retail boxes (for $160).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-A...sAAOSwHDdcwJGV

Ten dollars less for a new one in a brown box...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Amazon-...8AAOSwIyVc6yJc

This one is factory refurbished for $108...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazon-Refu...kAAOSw0AJdVvnv

This outfit is selling them with 90 warranties for $75...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazon-Kind...gAAOSw1y1eSwG8
Old 03-29-2021, 07:59 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

^ I imagine some 'entrepreneurs' [bottom-breeding, profit-salamanders]* probably purchased a few hundred here and there.

* Not that there's anything wrong with being a salamander, or a bottom-breeder. Some of my best friends are sometimes both.