Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-03-2013, 06:37 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Kindle SW - Handbook - Non-linear reading - Always goes to the end of text

OK, I have a handbook, not a novel. I have read it once from beginning to end, turned the page one by one. Now I want to refer back to a previous part. I entered go to location and got there.

I usually exit a book with the back button (at least it is the preferred method with Android apps, a different kind of animal), just to properly exit (I don't know), so now I set my handbook to not go to the end but to a previous location when I get back to the text it goes again to the end. Even if I don't exit by the back button but the home button then I get: next time I go into the book it goes to my previous location but again the next time it will just goes to the very end of text. Kind of frustrating. Is there a solution?
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote