Notices

Old 07-31-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
artfirms
Member Retired
artfirms began at the beginning.

Device: Iconia
Cover Artist and Author

Hi, everyone!

My name is Farah Evers. I’m new to the forum but not to anything book related. I have been doing covers, TV commercials, trailers, logos, websites, and graphic art for authors for quite some time.

Why do I know what writers want and need in a great cover? Because I’m a writer myself. I currently have a Sci-Fi novel being worked on by professional editors. I have also won short story contests, and have been published. In addition to that, I'm the author of "A Graphic Guide for the Self-Published Author".

I know what authors need in a cover to get noticed and stand out from the sea of sub-par covers. I’m fast, flexible, and I can work with you on all aspects of your cover. In the end, it really does matter to me that the author is 100% satisfied with what they get; 95% just won’t do.

I'd post my site, but I don't want to spam. I'd love to be a part of your community, and as I have done for a couple of years on another writing forum, I'd be happy to help anyone in need of graphic work.

Farah Evers
artfirms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 04:18 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2012, 04:54 PM   #3
artfirms
Member Retired

Thank you!
Old 07-31-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Farah and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #5
artfirms
Member Retired

Hello! Thank you! Good to be here.
Advert
Old 08-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #6
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote