Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-10-2018, 01:29 PM   #1576
Readirect
Connoisseur
Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khendron View Post
Yes, definitely.

And while they are at it, how about not having my Kobo turn itself completely off after being idle for a while? Just sleeping would be fine with me. It is very irritating to put my Kobo down for 30 minutes and then be forced to wait a minute to get back to reading.

I'd also like my Kobo to return to the book I was reading when it is turned on. Right now, I get the I'm Reading list first, and then I have to click my book.
There's a setting for that: It's the second item under Energy Saving. Change 'Automatically power off ...' to never.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #1577
Cariboou
Cariboou began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I need only that I can use my Kobo under Windows 10 and Adobe Digital Edition, when I plugs my kobo in USB Windows 10 tell me that he can't recognize Kobo, and in ADE doesn't appear, this is the 2nd time happen and always after the update of Windows 10, I hope with the next firmware Kobo fix a problem forever
Cariboou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:17 PM   #1578
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cariboou View Post
I need only that I can use my Kobo under Windows 10 and Adobe Digital Edition, when I plugs my kobo in USB Windows 10 tell me that he can't recognize Kobo, and in ADE doesn't appear, this is the 2nd time happen and always after the update of Windows 10, I hope with the next firmware Kobo fix a problem forever
Since you said this happens after a Windows 10 update, perhaps you might want to complain to Microsoft about this issue? You might also want to try Nirsoft's USBDeview and remove any "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" devices that show up in the device listing.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:58 PM   #1579
Cariboou

I try the USBDeview and the Kobo appear not connected, in the same time I have a message from Windows that say that Windows doesn't recognize the Kobo in the USB plugs, I don't say that the problem is a Kobo company, but I say that maybe in October with a main update of Microsoft the problems will be fix. I try a different cable with no success
Thanks for the quick reply
Cariboou
Old 08-14-2018, 10:03 PM   #1580
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
I try the USBDeview and the Kobo appear not connected, in the same time I have a message from Windows that say that Windows doesn't recognize the Kobo in the USB plugs, I don't say that the problem is a Kobo company, but I say that maybe in October with a main update of Microsoft the problems will be fix. I try a different cable with no success
Thanks for the quick reply
Cariboou
What I meant was to look for any lines in USBDeview that show an Unknown USB Device and delete (uninstall) them. Generally once a device fails to connect on a port, it will not connect until you remove the error connection.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:30 AM   #1581
Dirk-71
Dirk-71 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 2nd Edition
More control for Comfort Light

I would like to set the maximum tone for WARM light (less orange/red) and the minimum tone for COLD light (less blue).
Dirk-71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 09:12 AM   #1582
Cariboou

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
What I meant was to look for any lines in USBDeview that show an Unknown USB Device and delete (uninstall) them. Generally once a device fails to connect on a port, it will not connect until you remove the error connection.
Thanks for your answer, I did what you ask and the only thing happens is that I have to reinstall the printer, but ok no problem! I think is the e-reader has a problem so in the future I have to buy a new one for my wife
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #1583
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Old, non-front-lit eReaders. Nooks, Kindles, Sonys, Kobos and Others
Sorry, wrong thread ... I would delete this post, but don't know how.

Last edited by rcentros; Yesterday at 06:24 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:45 PM   #1584
Readirect
Connoisseur
Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Readirect can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: KPW1
Quote:
Have you tried resetting the Kobo? I've never had that problem with my Kobo but I have had it happen on my Nook Glowlight 3. Resetting it fixed the problem.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feature requests, firmware, kobo