Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-10-2017, 06:05 AM   #1
fer1803
Enthusiast
fer1803 began at the beginning.

Device: none
App with how much time left to end book and chapter

Hello, i want to know if as well as Moon reader and kindle app exists any android app with function to know how much time left to end book and chapter.

Thanks in advance.
fer1803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
I think most books will have a completion percentage listed

none will have a time left, unless it's an audio book
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2017, 12:04 PM   #3
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Most reader apps give some kind of indication of time left in a book. I'm also interested in which ones indicate how long until the end of the chapter besides Moon+. I would also like to know whether the app can sync your reading position. It's difficult to find ones that can do both.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:51 PM   #4
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
I use Moon+ and occassionally the Kindle app. Time left in book and chapter as well as syncing are done by the Kindle app. I think there's a way to get time left in Moon+ but I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I've seen the option but I've never tried it.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #5
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
It's there by default,no?

Just opened mine and bottom middle shows chapter 17 (4/44)
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert