Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-06-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
tyi2ael
tyi2ael began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
PW3 G090G1 Bootloop ???

Hello, everybody,

Today, after a long time without reading or using my Kindle, I took the device and was without battery, 0% battery, I connected my Kindle by USB to a charger, the device was started as a display on the screen.

Can anyone tell me why this happened?

The PW3 G090G1 device had the FW 5.9.4 and jailbreak.

Can someone help me?

I'm sorry for my bad communication.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo5983210063092887473.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	167482  
tyi2ael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #2
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyi2ael View Post
Hello, everybody,

Today, after a long time without reading or using my Kindle, I took the device and was without battery, 0% battery, I connected my Kindle by USB to a charger, the device was started as a display on the screen.

Can someone help me?

Thanks
If you had jailbroken, and installed Cowards Rescue Pack, this happened because you booted it up with a USB plug plugged into it.

Let it charge for a while.

Unplug the usb cord.

Reboot
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2018, 04:44 PM   #3
tyi2ael

Quote:
If you had jailbroken, and installed Cowards Rescue Pack, this happened because you booted it up with a USB plug plugged into it.

Let it charge for a while.

Unplug the usb cord.

Reboot
Thank you for answering,

I have already charged the device, when I restart the device from the interface the message is displayed on the screen:

Please use serial port.

Can I use USB Install Bundle to install a firmware version?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cebacd83-4b16-4a50-9519-4bbf29705abb.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	167511   Click image for larger version

Name:	8c032eb0-56bd-4a16-87a8-12e2ff40ef5a.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	167512  
Old 11-07-2018, 07:38 PM   #4
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
I dont remember the rest of the details on how to exit this.

@HarryT can this be moved to the dev forum?
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #5
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
(Done)
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2018, 12:17 AM   #6
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyi2ael View Post
Hello, everybody,

Can someone help me?

Thanks
That is the "Diags" system, not the "Main" system.

Leave on charger for a day or two (ignore the light color).

Remove from charger.

Use the "Exit Disable" entry.

Then use the "Reboot" entry.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:02 PM   #7
tyi2ael

True, if I fully charge the device and deactivate the diagnostic mode, it will work as usual.

Thank you very much, I was afraid to go out of the diagnosis mode and that it would not work anymore.

Cheers !!

Quote:
That is the "Diags" system, not the "Main" system.

Leave on charger for a day or two (ignore the light color).

Remove from charger.

Use the "Exit Disable" entry.

Then use the "Reboot" entry.