Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-16-2018, 08:52 AM   #31
corruptus
corruptus began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
My fault. Sorry...

Last edited by corruptus; 11-16-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: wrong message
corruptus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 12:57 PM   #32
nonnymoose
Linux snob
nonnymoose began at the beginning.

Device: KT3
Worked for me!

P.S. Out of curiosity, what was the bug? Please don't tell me you didn't realize there could be double-digit minor version numbers ;P
nonnymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2018, 01:36 PM   #33
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@nonnymoose: Why, yes, I did ;p.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:04 AM   #34
Vidyvideni
Vidyvideni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle oasis
kual desn't survive 5.10.2

I just bought a brand new kpw4, and jailbreak it successfully, then upgrade to 5.10.2, install KUAL, but can't find KUAL launcher at my personal document
Vidyvideni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:32 AM   #35
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidyvideni View Post
I just bought a brand new kpw4, and jailbreak it successfully, then upgrade to 5.10.2, install KUAL, but can't find KUAL launcher at my personal document
How did you "install KUAL" ?

Which KUAL (link please) ?

Have you tried reading all of the jb directions?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert