Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-18-2018, 08:11 AM   #121
vuwgzsuy
vuwgzsuy began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite
Thank you for your quick responses!
vuwgzsuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 09:41 PM   #122
mbrisco
(gtfo/freak)
mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbrisco ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Alita
This should be updated to link to the new Jailbreak thread. It's still pointing to the abandoned one as the very first link.
mbrisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2020, 12:32 AM   #123
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Oops. Good point . Done, thanks!
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 01:29 AM   #124
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
"idoit
RIP Rob!
[I know you are tinkering with the firmware of the heavens, playing with the fbdev etc. making it a better place. No need for a jailbreak there buddy... Read it with a good sense of humor! ]"
Sorry for the off-topic but does the above really mean what I understood it to mean?
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 12:15 PM   #125
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Yes, @GM passed away a few years back.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2021, 04:31 AM   #126
atonement
Zealot
atonement began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW3
Oh. That's sad.
atonement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 11:12 PM   #127
epigram_copydesk
epigram_copydesk began at the beginning.

Device: PalmIIIxe, Kindle 3, KOA2
Also TearDowns via FCC

KOA2:
*https://fcc.report/FCC-ID/2AHSB-7349
*https://fccid.io/2AHSB-7349/User-Man...Manual-3404084
epigram_copydesk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 01:15 PM   #128
Sergesolid
Sergesolid began at the beginning.

Device: PW3
Kindle PW 2013 dp75sdi unbrick

Hi everyone,

Got PW 2013 with code 0. When connect to my laptop can't open it as an external, but in devices it recognizes as Kindle
Googled solutions, found live CD in this branch, but looks like it doesn't support my model.
Could you kindly give a manual for unbricking?
Many thanks in advance, sorry, if it's a noob question
Sergesolid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 01:24 PM   #129
Sergesolid

UPD
Found a solution with a serial port solution. Before diving into it, is it software only solution?
Old 11-18-2021, 03:17 PM   #130
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergesolid View Post
UPD
Found a solution with a serial port solution. Before diving into it, is it software only solution?
Serial ports are hardware.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:38 AM   #131
Sergesolid

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Serial ports are hardware.
Yeah, just I expressed vaguely. The question is - is it possible to unbrick it software only w\o soldering a serial port, I mean via micro-usb conencted to the laptop with Linux distr?
Old 11-19-2021, 11:51 AM   #132
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergesolid View Post
Yeah, just I expressed vaguely. The question is - is it possible to unbrick it software only w\o soldering a serial port, I mean via micro-usb conencted to the laptop with Linux distr?
I don't think so.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hacks, index, tutorials, wiki