Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-24-2016, 08:17 AM   #1
doron
Connoisseur
doron began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
changing the dictionary

When I have 2 dicts how can I change the default one?
doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:03 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Select a common word (so most of your dictionaries will have a return) then use the arrows to bring up the different dictionary returns. When you have a return from the dictionary you want as default, tap the dictionary name at the top of the box.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:14 PM   #3
doron
Connoisseur
doron began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
This way I get the dict as default for the currect book only. Can I change it globally?
doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:40 AM   #4
mjkarma
Enthusiast
mjkarma began at the beginning.

Device: pw3
hi how can i add dictionary to koreader on kindle
mjkarma is offline   Reply With Quote