Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 02:22 PM   #1
petesmith643
petesmith643 began at the beginning.

Device: Nookbook Color
Color - SD Card

Every time I open my NookColor I get a message to Format my SD card but it never seems to format. Can anyone figure out what my problem is. My device is not rooted and running the standard B&N software.
Thanks, Pete Smith
petesmith643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color
If the card is blank, try reformatting it in your computer. Make sure it's properly seated in your NC. It could just be a bad card. Do you have another one to try?
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
petesmith643
petesmith643 began at the beginning.

Device: Nookbook Color
How do I do it on my computer. I nhave no slots that the card appears to fit in.
Pete
petesmith643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:42 PM   #4
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
You need a USB SD card reader they are inexpensive.

If you have a digital camera that uses SD you could try formatting it in the camera.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
color, format, sd card