Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Hard case for the DX?

I saw a hard clear case for the K2 that covered the whole thing including the screen (with appropriate cut-outs) and want one for my DX. Does anyone have a link to the K2 for reference purposes and any news for a DX version? Thanks!
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
I saw a hard clear case for the K2 that covered the whole thing including the screen (with appropriate cut-outs) and want one for my DX. Does anyone have a link to the K2 for reference purposes and any news for a DX version? Thanks!
http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Generat...1562918&sr=1-1

Is this what you were referring to?
If so, no news on DX yet.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

That's it! I want that for the DX.

Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
That's it! I want that for the DX.

I went to the GizmoDorks website - they don't even have this model listed - and no products for the Amazon Kindle at all. So you might want to email their customer service on the website and find out.

http://www.gizmodorks.com/ContactUs.aspx
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #5
GatorDeb
Evangelist

Dear Debbie,

Thank you for inquiring about our cases. We do have one planned for the DX, but we won't have it until a few months after the DX comes out. We're sorry for this inconvenience. Please feel free to e-mail us about anymore questions.
- Show quoted text -

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Debbie Eidelman <gatordeb@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello! I saw a hard case you had for the Kindle 2 at
http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Generat...1562918&sr=1-1

Do you have one planned for the DX? That´s the only case I want for it!

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,

Gizmo Dorks

Last edited by GatorDeb; 06-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #6
Cabe
Connoisseur
Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cabe has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone
I'm surprised they didn't embed a light wedge in that, seems like the sensible thing to do.
Cabe is offline   Reply With Quote