Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-30-2018, 09:44 AM   #1
coleman
Connoisseur
coleman began at the beginning.

Device: Android tablets and phones, Windows tablet, Kobo Aura One
Kobo Aura One

I upgraded to a Forma, so I'm selling my Aura One. It will ship in the original box, with a micro USB cable, but not the original cable.

There's scuff/smoosh on one corner I noticed when I was photographing it. I don't remember it happening, but I must have dropped it at some point on that corner. Doesn't affect operation since I've never noticed it until now.

Asking $150, shipped cont US.

coleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 10:55 AM   #2
coleman
Connoisseur

I forgot to come back and check this thread, price drop to $110!
Advert
Old 02-01-2019, 12:29 PM   #3
radbaddude
Addict
radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Hows the battery?
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 10:51 AM   #4
Cheval
Junior Member/Lurkerette
Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950; Kobo H2O/Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by radbaddude View Post
Hows the battery?

Also, does the touch interface line up correctly? I have one where you have to touch the screen slightly up and left of the target. Very annoying.

Thanks!
Cheval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 06:39 PM   #5
coleman
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by radbaddude View Post
Hows the battery?
Hmm...I guess I've never paid that much attention. I go through reading phases, but I'd say during my reading phase, I probably need to charge every couple of weeks? I don't know how to effectively present a metric for an e-ink based reader.
Advert
Old 02-05-2019, 06:41 PM   #6
coleman
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheval View Post

Also, does the touch interface line up correctly? I have one where you have to touch the screen slightly up and left of the target. Very annoying.

Thanks!
Oh um. Hmm...I've never noticed that? I didn't know it was even a thing. I can power it up and go through the setup and check it, I'll try and get it done in the next few days. Do you have a specific place you'd like me to try it and see? I'll try and make a video, if I think about it.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:37 AM   #7
MikeW14
MikeW14 began at the beginning.

Device: none
is this still for sale? i sent a PM to seller.
MikeW14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 05:56 PM   #8
Cheval
Junior Member/Lurkerette
Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cheval ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505/950; Kobo H2O/Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman View Post
Oh um. Hmm...I've never noticed that? I didn't know it was even a thing. I can power it up and go through the setup and check it, I'll try and get it done in the next few days. Do you have a specific place you'd like me to try it and see? I'll try and make a video, if I think about it.
Sorry it's been so long; life got in the way.

Touch directly on any icon. Especially the lower right corner, when selecting the "..." icon. It expands to a menu showing Annotations, View Details, Search in book, Dictionary, and Reading Settings.
Cheval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 08:51 PM   #9
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
Is this sold?

I am interested!
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 07:03 PM   #10
coleman
Connoisseur

Thanks for the interest everyone, the reader has been sold!