Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-06-2022, 03:54 AM   #181
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

Device: Cracked HiSenseA5ProCC, Cracked OnyxNotePro, Note5, Kobo Glo, Aura
@Samat89 Nice!
Would you have more language configuration files? Especially, Greek would improve some dictionaries.
Maybe I should add the txt-files to the github repository, so people can find them easily.

EDIT: The repository LanguageFilesPocketbookConverter is here.

Last edited by Markismus; 10-06-2022 at 05:29 AM.
Markismus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 04:42 AM   #182
Markismus
Guru
Markismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicingMarkismus causes much rejoicing

@dediu1 I've compared the language configuration files and used Sarmat89's files to reconstruct the dictionaries. They're uploaded to pCloud. Could you test whether there are noticeable differences?

Last edited by Markismus; 10-06-2022 at 05:30 AM.
Old 10-06-2022, 08:52 AM   #183
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
I've found an el keyboardfile in the depths of my data grave, in case you are interested.
Attached Files
File Type: zip keyboard.zip (542 Bytes, 72 views)
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 09:44 AM   #184
Markismus
Guru

@nhedgehog Nice!
Old 10-06-2022, 10:45 AM   #185
dediu1
dediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-books

Device: PocketBook Reader
To me it looks ok. Thanks again for your help
dediu1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:21 AM   #186
Markismus
Guru

@dediu1 The mobi-files are also converted to Pocketbook's dic-format and uploaded here.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:12 AM   #187
dediu1
dediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-booksdediu1 has learned how to read e-books

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
@dediu1 The mobi-files are also converted to Pocketbook's dic-format and uploaded here.
Wow! Thank you so so much
Old 10-07-2022, 10:17 AM   #188
dediu1

Thanks again
Old 12-01-2022, 10:57 PM   #189
AvijitBis
AvijitBis began at the beginning.

Device: None
I got the New Oxford American Dictionary 3rd edition .prc file from the kindle folder on android

Read the Guidelines. Don’t double post and don’t link to copyrighted files. Refer to your original thread in the Calibre forum where the link was deleted by a mod with explanation.

Last edited by issybird; 12-02-2022 at 07:18 AM.
AvijitBis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:16 PM   #190
mandelgado58
mandelgado58 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook inkpad 3 pro
diccionary epub to dic for Pocketbook

[QUOTE=Markismus;4234158]The only important part for you is that your dictionary is pegged as encrypted by KindleUnpack. So it can't unpack it. It'll first have to be unencrypted.

I haven't decrypted Kindle-files before. But if I would haphazard a guess, you could try to do that using a Calibre plugin. Just search this forum for relevant threads.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3d1s93mmpknzre/Diccionario%20Esencial%20Fran%C3%A7ais%20Espagnol. epub?dl=0[/URL]

Hi again Markismus, I wonder if you can help me to convert this epub dictionary to a dic dictionary. I decripted the diccionary file and converted it to a decripted epub file. It is a French dictionary not too big but very good for learners, it worth it. I am sorry but I can not go further on my own. Thankyou
mandelgado58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2022, 02:18 PM   #191
mandelgado58
mandelgado58 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook inkpad 3 pro
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3d1s93mmp...gnol.epub?dl=0
mandelgado58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2022, 11:00 AM   #192
Markismus
Guru

@mandelgado58 Diccionario Esencial Français Espagnol is reconstructed and uploaded here. It was a badly converted ePub, so there is a repetitive string inflexiones in the definitions. In the ePub there is even a missing image in front of it. So maybe you shouldn't let Calibre convert it and put the unencrypted, unconverted dictionary in a dropbox link. (Calibre unencrypts the documents when they are first added, no consecutive conversion is needed. )

Last edited by Markismus; 12-07-2022 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-07-2022, 02:44 AM   #193
Eva_19
Eva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook
Korean-English dictionary

Hello guys! Is there any way to convert the attached below mobi file into dic? Can't do that myself. Would be really grateful for such favour!
Attached Files
File Type: mobi KoreanEnglishDic - Sconosciuto.mobi (18.68 MB, 50 views)
Eva_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 03:04 AM   #194
Eva_19
Eva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-booksEva_19 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook
Hello! Would you be ablie to convert that file into dic? Would really appreciate that! :-)
Attached Files
File Type: mobi KoreanEnglishDic - Sconosciuto.mobi (18.68 MB, 48 views)
Eva_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 04:48 AM   #195
Markismus
Guru

@Eva_19 I've uploaded a first attempt here. Although the StarDict format for Koreader is a good conversion, the dic-format is dependent on a correct configuration files. Without these files, you have limited functionality.
If you want to work at it, you could make those needed for Korean. I've created a Github repository for a lot of languages as examples. Earlier in this thread links to creation of these files is discussed.
Looking at the first article:
Code:
<ar>
<head><k>ㄱ</k></head><def><div style="margin: 0 0 0 1em;"><b> ㄱ </b> ㄱ the first letter of the Korean alphabet.ㆍ ∼자 자 an L square.ㆍ ∼자 집 an L-shaped house.ㆍ ∼ㄴ순으로 {arrange names} in Korean alphabetical order.ㆍ 그는 낫 놓고 ∼자도 모른다 He does not know A from B. / He is utterly illiterate. </div></def>
</ar>
The symbols can be recognized as Korean, so you might want to create a keyboard.txt file to at least be able to manually input the symbols for lookup. The vowels and consonants are in this wiki. However, I have no idea how to put those together to form the complex symbols. Maybe the work Koreader has done in creating a Korean keyboard helps.

If you try and create the keyboard.txt, morphems.txt and collates.txt configuration files, I'll run another conversion of the dictionary and you can see whether it works better.

Last edited by Markismus; 12-07-2022 at 04:50 AM.