Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #1
Covariant
Covariant began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Kindle DX with Jacket and Light

I bought my Kindle DX last summer for the sole purpose of reading math papers in PDF format, and for that purpose it worked admirably. I've since grown the strong desire, however, to be able to take notes on said papers, and for that the Kindle is sadly of no use. I've therefore crossed over to the dark side and purchased an iPad.

As you can see in the pictures below, I currently have a black DecalGirl skin on the Kindle. The skin itself has a few scuff marks (mainly on the back side), but I'm sure the skin can easily be removed to reveal the pristine white Kindle surface beneath.

This Kindle comes with the black M-Edge platform jacket, as shown. This handy case allows you to prop up the Kindle for easy reading. As with the decal skin, the platform jacket is a bit worn, but still in decent condition.

Lastly, I'm also including the M-Edge e-Luminator2 booklight, which is especially useful when reading in bed at night.

(Of course, the Kindle USB cable (with outlet adapter) are also included.)

I'm looking for $old shipped in the US, and prefer PayPal. Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by Covariant; 04-09-2010 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Sold.
Covariant is offline   Reply With Quote