Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Possible pouch for the jetBook Lite

Here is something available on eBay from a retailer called Accessoriescity. They have a 99.8 feedback rating.

They claim the pouch is good for both the jetBook and the Kindle. If the Kindle can fit in it, why isn't it too big for the jetBook?

Anyway, it is a nylon and neoprene case for $8.09, with free shipping to the US.

http://cgi.ebay.com/for-Sony-Ectaco-...%3D9%26ps%3D63
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 03:03 AM   #2
JeePea
Enthusiast
JeePea is on a distinguished road

Device: Ectaco Jetbook Lite
I've ordered a similar case. It is advertised to be for the 'Jetbook Series' but also is supposed to fit both Kindles. I'm imagining it will be too large for my Jetbook Lite, but I thought I'd give it a try. At $6.70 how can I go wrong. I'll let everyone know how it fits when I get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Book-Case-COVE...item27adcbcb6a
JeePea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2009, 04:29 AM   #3
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks JeePea. I've bookmarked your link.

I'll look forward to hearing if the jetBook Lite fits into it.

I note that at the bottom of the page it says that it was made for the Kindle. Perhaps that is text written for another product by the same company.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:33 AM   #4
mitchwah
Connoisseur
mitchwah is on a distinguished road

Device: Jetbook Lite, Ematic 7" eReader
I was looking at this pouch at ebay from a merchant called firegadgets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ACCESSORY-FOR-AMAZON-KINDLE-2-eBOOK-READERCASE-BAG

It's for Kindle but I think this may possibly fit the Jetbook Lite also. It has a front pocket which may be great for stashing extra battery sets.
mitchwah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
JeePea
Enthusiast
JeePea is on a distinguished road

Device: Ectaco Jetbook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeePea View Post
I've ordered a similar case. It is advertised to be for the 'Jetbook Series' but also is supposed to fit both Kindles. I'm imagining it will be too large for my Jetbook Lite, but I thought I'd give it a try. At $6.70 how can I go wrong. I'll let everyone know how it fits when I get it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-Book-Case-COVE...item27adcbcb6a
Well, I received the case today and, as I suspected, it's much larger than the Jetbook Lite. It's a half-inch too wide and two inches too long. I'm sure it was made for the Kindle and the seller is just trying to maximize profits on his supply of these bags. It's better than nothing, but takes away from the portability of the JBL because of its bulkiness. I might try to see if I can modify it by trimming the edges and attaching some velcro strips or something similar. I'm hoping someone finds a better fitting case than this one.
JeePea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!

Well, I've got bad news from Accessories City.

I heard back from them today, and they said that they didn't know if the jetBook Lite would fit in their case.