Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Kobo Arc 7HD: where are the awards and reading stats?

I have been using various Kobos for a few years now but have been mightily confused by the 7HD. Where are the reading life statistics and awards?? I cannot find them anywhere....I thought Kobo had perhaps inexplicably removed them but then noticed that there are available notifications in settings for "newly earned awards" and "other reading life events". So where are they?
Secondly, where are the "featured collections"? All I have at present are 'Books' (i.e. my library), 'Want to Read' (nothing in that one yet), 'Articles from Pocket' and 'Getting Started' (which includes a link to official Kobo 'getting started videos' which do not load, producing only a blank page. What's that all about??) While taking a look at one book in my library, 'The Hobbit', a collection of admittedly interesting material about Tolkien suddenly appeared on the Kobo homepage. Thinking this was perhaps one the advertised 'featured collections', I clicked the "add to library" button and nothing happened
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #2
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

72 views and not one reply? Surely someone must know the answer....
Advert
Old 11-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It might help if you ask a moderator to move the post. You posted in the generic Kobo area rather than the Tablet area. Its possible that none of the Arc users have seen it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:07 AM   #4
Cameronpaterson
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It might help if you ask a moderator to move the post. You posted in the generic Kobo area rather than the Tablet area. Its possible that none of the Arc users have seen it.
Okay, fair point. I'll make a new post in there