Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
dtreader
dtreader began at the beginning.

Device: none
Paperwhite with Special Offers in stock?

I don't think I want the Paperwhite with special offers, but I noticed on Amazon that the Paperwhite with special offers in "in stock", but with no special offers is not in stock until Oct. 11.

Shouldn't I be able to buy the one with special offers and pay $20 when I get my Kindle?
dtreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
Yep, you can sure do that!
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
dtreader
dtreader began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks, that's what I'll do!
dtreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #4
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I plan to buy out. I hope to use amazon gift credit from my PW1 trade in.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
dtreader--that's what I ended up doing. Figure I'll wait until I get the KPW2 and see if the ads really annoy me. If they don't I'll just save the $20.00
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #6
kaibob
Connoisseur
kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kaibob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Paperwhite 3
I ordered a Paperwhite without special offers two days ago (Tuesday evening), and my anticipated delivery date was between October 10th and 16th. I just received an email from Amazon, which said the kindle will arrive on October 4th. I'm a prime member, and this is with 2-day shipping.
kaibob is offline   Reply With Quote