Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 AM   #1
mesartim
mesartim began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Unhappy Dictionary on Kindle Paperwhite

I accidentally deleted dictionary on my Kindle. Can someone please upload Oxford Dictionary of English and The New Oxford American Dictionary for me please. I just bought Kindle yesterday. It happen so fast that I didn't even backup anything. Please help me
mesartim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please do not ask people to upload copyrighted material - unless you wish to be permanently banned from MobileRead.

You can simply redownload the dictionaries from the "Archive" on your Kindle, or use the "Manage Your Kindle" page on the Amazon web site to send them to your Kindle.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert