Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #31
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I haven't come across any to post but I did look honest I did!
I believe you, really!

BTW, did you notice that the quality of the video is still pretty good at full screen, on a 17 monitor?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #32
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
You guys are funny. I think he's too puny. He has that underfed look that young men have until they get a little older and develop their shoulders.
I actually agree, but the young man puts effort into that video. I've always considered earnest effort to be more admirable than brawny shoulders.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2012, 10:07 PM   #33
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I believe you, really!

BTW, did you notice that the quality of the video is still pretty good at full screen, on a 17 monitor?
I have 22" Widescreen so no I didn't notice but I was too busy rolling my eyes to notice.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:40 AM   #34
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
I actually agree, but the young man puts effort into that video. I've always considered earnest effort to be more admirable than brawny shoulders.
I'm going to have to agree with you on that one...
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #35
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free: Box Set

The Seasons Series; Five Books for the Price of Three by Denise Domning
Quote:

Denise Domning's Best Selling Medieval Series in a box set. Includes:
  • Winter's Heat, winner of Romantic Time's Best First Historical 1994
  • Summer's Storm
  • Spring's Fury
  • Autumn's Flame
  • A Love for All Seasons

Last edited by Blossom; 11-03-2012 at 12:17 PM.
Advert
Old 11-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #36
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free: Box Set

The Seasons Series; Five Books for the Price of Three by Denise Domning
Thanks, Blossom. I was missing "Summer's Storm" and "A Love For All Seasons". Thanks to the generous people on this thread, I now can use Epubsplit to separate out these two books. Or perhaps it is time to experiment with Mobi-unpack.

Has anyone read this series?
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #37
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Thanks, got it.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #38
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Send Me A Lover [Kindle Edition] Carol Mason (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Send-Me-A-Love...154606011_f_97

Quote:
"If I died, I'd want you to marry again. I'd see to it that you did. I'd send somebody for you."

When Angela's husband, Jonathan, said this, she didn't take him seriously. They were just messing around, saying things you say when you are young and in love and you can't ever imagine your life ending. But now, two years have passed since Jonathan's sudden death in a car accident and Angela has failed to fully move on. Then a friend suggests she take a vacation. On impulse, Angela books herself onto a package holiday to the Greek island of Zakynthos - "the green island of poetry, of song and of love." She brings her mother, the vivacious and quirky Vivien along for the ride. But Vivien is determined not to let Angela wallow in self-pity. When Angela meets two men who have an uncanny ability to connect with her, she wonders if Jonathan really could have kept his promise. Has he sent her someone to replace him? And if so, how is she going to know which man it is?
Send Me A Lover is a wonderfully warm and honest novel about loving, losing and sometimes loving again....
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 04:02 PM   #39
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
free Christian fiction @ Amazon: The Negotiator (O'Malley) by Dee Henderson

Publication Date: November 8, 2010
FBI agent Dave Richman from Danger in the Shadows is back. He's about to meet Kate O'Malley, and his life will never be the same. She's a hostage negotiator. He protects people. He's about to find out that falling in love with a hostage negotiator is one thing, but keeping her safe is another! Introducing the O'Malleys, an inspirational group of seven, all abandoned or orphaned as teens, who have made the choice to become a loyal and committed family. They have chosen their own surname, O'Malley, and have stood by each other through moments of joy and heartache. Their stories are told in CBA best-selling, inspirational romantic suspense novels that rock your heart and restore strength and hope to your spirit.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #40
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Another Christian Romance: Lone Star Trail

http://www.amazon.com/Lone-Trail-Texas-Series-ebook/dp/B005NFG4VG

The six-book series about four generations of the Morgan family living, fighting, and thriving amidst a turbulent Texas history spanning from 1845 to 1896 begins with Lone Star Trail.

Judson (Jud) Morgan's father died for Texas' freedom during the war for independence. So when the Society for the Protection of German Immigrants in Texas (the Verein) attempts to colonize a New Germany in his country, he takes a stand against them.

After Wande Fleischers' fiancée marries someone else, the young fraulein determines to make new life for herself in Texas. With the help of Jud's sister Marion, Wande learns English and becomes a trusted friend to the entire Morgan family.

As much as Jud dislikes the German invasion, he can't help admiring Wande. She is sweet and cheerful as she serves the Lord and all those around her. Can the rancher put aside his prejudice to forge a new future? Through Jud and Wande, we learn the powerful lessons of forgiveness and reconciliation among a diverse community of believers.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #41
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Another Christian Romance: Lone Star Trail

http://www.amazon.com/Lone-Trail-Texas-Series-ebook/dp/B005NFG4VG

The six-book series about four generations of the Morgan family living, fighting, and thriving amidst a turbulent Texas history spanning from 1845 to 1896 begins with Lone Star Trail.

Judson (Jud) Morgan's father died for Texas' freedom during the war for independence. So when the Society for the Protection of German Immigrants in Texas (the Verein) attempts to colonize a New Germany in his country, he takes a stand against them.

After Wande Fleischers' fiancée marries someone else, the young fraulein determines to make new life for herself in Texas. With the help of Jud's sister Marion, Wande learns English and becomes a trusted friend to the entire Morgan family.

As much as Jud dislikes the German invasion, he can't help admiring Wande. She is sweet and cheerful as she serves the Lord and all those around her. Can the rancher put aside his prejudice to forge a new future? Through Jud and Wande, we learn the powerful lessons of forgiveness and reconciliation among a diverse community of believers.

Auntykatkat

Also free at Kobo.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
Also free at Kobo.
And of course Christianbook which is worldwide.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #43
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

Mother Knows Best US DE by Barbara Bretton.

Quote:
He was the right man . . . at the wrong time

Diana Travis is the woman behind the wildly popular household hints column Mother Knows Best. She hasn't met a problem that couldn't be solved by making a list. So when her sister Paula offered her a month's free stay in a posh East Hampton beachfront cottage just for babysitting her twin toddler nieces, Diana jumps at the chance to spend July by the ocean.

Diana's To-Do List is simple.

1. Take the girls to the beach every day
2. Write her columns
3. Lose ten pounds
4. Ignore the fact that her ex-husband was engaged to marry a twenty-two year old ex-cheerleader

That is only the beginning. Diana intends to fall in love after Labor Day, get engaged by Christmas, and married by Memorial Day.

And then she runs headlong into Gregory Stewart, the tall dark and handsome veterinarian with the wicked grin and amazing hands, and her well-planned future goes up in smoke when she discovers her fantasy lover is a man with a secret that could change her life forever.

Two rambunctious toddlers. An aging Abyssinian cat. A mouthy mynah bird. A book deadline. The man she'd waited a lifetime to find.

And only 30 days to get it right.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:11 AM   #44
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Bouquet Toss (Love of my Life #1) [Kindle Edition] Melissa Brown (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Bouquet-Toss-L..._154606011_f_1

Quote:
Ever since Daphne Harper graduated from college, all of her friends have fallen in love, become engaged and walked down the aisle. Be it a blessing or a curse, Daphne (a hopeless romantic and perpetual single girl) catches the bouquet at every single wedding she attends.

Daphne’s love life is a mess. Her first love, Mayson, haunts her heart and keeps her from pursuing happiness with any man who comes along. As she struggles to move on from the one who got away, Daphne wonders if she will ever break her curse and find her happily ever after.

"Right from the start, I was mesmerized by the story line and the characters. Not wanting to put this book down because I so desperately needed to know what was going to happen next. This story is anything but predictable as just when I thought I had it figured out, I was completely taken by surprise. Bouquet Toss is beautifully written and, the characters are so amazing that I felt as though I knew them. The story is, at times, funny and romantic and at other times the most raw, gut wrenchingly beautiful love story I have ever read. I cannot remember the last time I read a novel that moved me to the point of sobbing. If you are looking for a truly amazing book that you will never forget, you must read Bouquet Toss. My new number one favorite read!!"--Nicola of The Flirty and Dirty Book Blog
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #45
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
I just noticed that books 2 - 6 in Marie Force's Gansett Island series have gone on sale for $1.99 each, while the first book is free. I've read the first three and liked them a lot so I snatched up #4 - 6. I don't have the links, but the books (in order) are:

- Maid For Love
- Fool For Love
- Ready For Love
- Falling For Love
- Hoping For Love
- Season For Love
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote