Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-13-2011, 03:05 PM   #1
jsl21
jsl21 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Auto Sync only to one device

I love having calibre auto sync with my Kindle whenever I plug in it via USB. However, recently when I plug in my android phone for other reasons (transfer video), calibre tries to auto sync with it as well and asks if I want to convert the format of any news I've downloaded. Is there a way to tell Calibre to only auto sync with the Kindle and not the phone?

Thanks!
jsl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsl21 View Post
I love having calibre auto sync with my Kindle whenever I plug in it via USB. However, recently when I plug in my android phone for other reasons (transfer video), calibre tries to auto sync with it as well and asks if I want to convert the format of any news I've downloaded. Is there a way to tell Calibre to only auto sync with the Kindle and not the phone?
A couple of options come to mind.

Turn off automatically sending downloaded news to device.
Or
Disable the device interface plugin for your Android phone and if needed use the Connect to folder feature to transfer books to the phone.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert