Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Free (Kindle Novel) Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday

Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday by Mike Thaler (Christian Fiction/Children)

Product Description:
Quote:
With hilarious stories and nutty pictures, the Tales from the Back Pew series offers kid's a unique view of church. Enjoy plenty of giggles with your child---and learn fun, important truths about God, church, and the Bible.Mom is taking me to church this Sunday. I've heard a lot about church. You have to stand up, sit down, and kneel a hundred times. It's called being in the service---I'm too young to be drafted!
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:57 PM   #2
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Now free @ B&N for those nook/app users who bother to check the Kindle-labeled free book threads and manage to catch it in time, which I'm guessing is probably a minority.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert