Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-21-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
methuselah
methuselah began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Newbie question..

Hullo..

Well, been lurking awhile, and have just bought my first eReader - a Kobo Mini. Loving it so far (except for astigmatic/short-sighted issues, which I hope to address). Anyway, my question; is there a way to 'go to bookmark'? I didn't even know you could bookmark (page corner fold) until I happened to do it by accident!

Cheers.
methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:46 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by methuselah View Post
Hullo..

Well, been lurking awhile, and have just bought my first eReader - a Kobo Mini. Loving it so far (except for astigmatic/short-sighted issues, which I hope to address). Anyway, my question; is there a way to 'go to bookmark'? I didn't even know you could bookmark (page corner fold) until I happened to do it by accident!

Cheers.
If you tap the centre of the page, a footer will appear at the bottom: towards the right you will see a book symbol. Tap on that, and a menu will open with several options. Select "annotation": together with the list of annotations, if you have made any, you will also find your bookmark(s).

welcome to MobileRead!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 05:54 PM   #3
methuselah

Why yes! Thanks I see two - do you know how many you can have?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:38 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by methuselah View Post
Why yes! Thanks I see two - do you know how many you can have?
Theoretically unlimited, although I think some people with large numbers (can't remember right now how many but likely over 20 and probably over 50) started running into issues.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 09:28 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I have seen the reports that robko mentions, but I have had thirty or forty pages of bookmarks and annotations without any problems. I don't do that often, but over ten pages is fairly common.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #6
methuselah

OK - thanks for the info!
Old 04-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #7
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Oh, thanks! I was wondering what that little folded-over corner was when I accidentally did it last night (also a Kobo Mini newbie as of a week ago).
teija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #8
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Have fun with your Minis methuselah and teija
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote