Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 04:38 AM   #1
hleo12
Addict
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th Generation
Kindle 4 NT 4.1.4 Jailbreak?

Hello there.

I've looked through the wiki and it shows jailbreak supports up to 4.1.3.

My Kindle 4 NT is a hand me down (I used to own a Kobo before the screen broke), and Amazon told me the only way to register the device (so I can sync books because I also read on other devices) is to upgrade to firmware 4.1.4.

I'd really like to use my own screensavers if possible. Is that way of jailbreaking still applies to 4.1.4? Has anyone tried it?

I know this is an old device and not really many use it, but I figured I'd just shoot my shot. Can't really get a new one right now.

Any help will be appreciated.
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:18 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O & Forma
Nothing's changed on that front, it should work perfectly fine.

(Feel free to update the wiki when you're done ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:39 PM   #3
hleo12
Addict
hleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhleo12 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo (deceased), Kindle 4th Generation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
Nothing's changed on that front, it should work perfectly fine.

(Feel free to update the wiki when you're done ).

Thanks! It worked perfectly.

I've also updated the wiki to include 4.1.4.
hleo12 is offline   Reply With Quote