Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 12-23-2020, 01:03 PM   #961
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Kindle Previewer version 3.49 is now available. It is compatible with this plugin.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 10:38 AM   #962
jenken67
jenken67 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle PW
I have tried this and works like a charm on my Arch Linux machine. Earlier I had to reboot to windows to do this. Thank you for adding linux support.
jenken67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2020, 11:36 AM   #963
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenken67 View Post
I have tried this and works like a charm on my Arch Linux machine. Earlier I had to reboot to windows to do this. Thank you for adding linux support.
The credit for this goes to MobileRead user mwaschbu who did the research and provided the changes needed.
Old 12-26-2020, 01:53 PM   #964
Spencer
Spencer began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
kpf comic errors when attempting to KFX Output CLI

using in cmd (windows machine) calibre-debug -r "KFX Output" -- -l "abcd.kpf" "abcd.kfx"

I get -> <spoiler>Converting abcd.kpf
Processing container: abcd.kpf
Removed 3 KDF SQLite file fingerprint(s)
Adding book_navigation
Built approximate location_map with 336 locations
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/edited_tool_versions=1.47.1.0
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/edited_tool_versions=3.49.0
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/tool_version=3.49.0
kfxgen version: kfxlib-20201222
Features: CanonicalFormat-2, max_id-787, yj_non_pdf_fixed_layout-2, yj_publisher_panels-2
WARNING: Unknown kindle_audit_metadata: creator_version=1.47.1.0
Metadata: ASIN=6HEKWB6O643NOB205FP88GLETTRXHDOZ, asset_id=CR!HY9V4YMFHI947O2PBZXFZCC2IBT1, book_id=DB1BdFs9TO6nrCg5l-xDiA0, cde_content_type=EBOK, content_id=6HEKWB6O643NOB205FP88GLETTRXHDOZ, cover_image=2550x3300, file_creator=KC, is_sample=False, override_kindle_font=False, reading_orders=1, selection=enabled, yj_fixed_layout=1, yj_publisher_panels=1
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "runpy.py", line 194, in _run_module_as_main
File "runpy.py", line 87, in _run_code
File "site.py", line 82, in <module>
File "site.py", line 77, in main
File "site.py", line 49, in run_entry_point
File "calibre\debug.py", line 313, in main
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 258, in cli_main
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 339, in convert_from_kpf_or_zip
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.yj_book", line 91, in convert_to_single_kfx
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.kfx_contain er", line 359, in serialize
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.utilities", line 1007, in serialize
MemoryError
</spoiler>

Hope I am doing this (post of an error) correctly and if I can help in some way, then I am happy to do so (have a little python code behind me).
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 01:58 PM   #965
Spencer

kpf comic errors when attempting to KFX Output CLI

using in cmd (windows machine) calibre-debug -r "KFX Output" -- -l "abcd.kpf" "abcd.kfx"

I get ->
Spoiler:
Converting abcd.kpf
Processing container: abcd.kpf
Removed 3 KDF SQLite file fingerprint(s)
Adding book_navigation
Built approximate location_map with 336 locations
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/edited_tool_versions=1.47.1.0
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/edited_tool_versions=3.49.0
WARNING: Unknown KCB data: metadata/tool_version=3.49.0
kfxgen version: kfxlib-20201222
Features: CanonicalFormat-2, max_id-787, yj_non_pdf_fixed_layout-2, yj_publisher_panels-2
WARNING: Unknown kindle_audit_metadata: creator_version=1.47.1.0
Metadata: ASIN=6HEKWB6O643NOB205FP88GLETTRXHDOZ, asset_id=CR!HY9V4YMFHI947O2PBZXFZCC2IBT1, book_id=DB1BdFs9TO6nrCg5l-xDiA0, cde_content_type=EBOK, content_id=6HEKWB6O643NOB205FP88GLETTRXHDOZ, cover_image=2550x3300, file_creator=KC, is_sample=False, override_kindle_font=False, reading_orders=1, selection=enabled, yj_fixed_layout=1, yj_publisher_panels=1
File "calibre\debug.py", line 313, in main
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 258, in cli_main
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 339, in convert_from_kpf_or_zip
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.yj_book", line 91, in convert_to_single_kfx
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.kfx_contain er", line 359, in serialize
File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.kfxlib.utilities", line 1007, in serialize
MemoryError

Hope I am doing this (post of an error) correctly and if I can help in some way, then I am happy to do so (have a little python code behind me).
Advert
Old 12-26-2020, 02:49 PM   #966
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

I get -> ... MemoryError
That error is caused by the plugin running out of memory. That can occur when converting a large file using the 32-bit version of calibre. Installing 64-bit calibre should solve this problem.
Old 12-27-2020, 05:26 AM   #967
Spencer

Gratitude from Switzerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
That error is caused by the plugin running out of memory. That can occur when converting a large file using the 32-bit version of calibre. Installing 64-bit calibre should solve this problem.

Feel that I should have worked that out myself.

It did indeed (once 64bit installed) convert.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:59 PM   #968
thetyrantcbass
thetyrantcbass began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2017)
I don't know if there are any other users stuck in the situation I am (can't upgrade past macOS 10.13 due to a GPU that's unsupported in 10.14+), but Kindle Previewer 3.49 does not run on 10.13 even though it's still listed as the minimum supported platform on Amazon's side.

This is mostly concerning because it will update itself silently and automatically delete the old version; I had to go back and grab 3.48 out of a Time Machine backup, then block KP3 from making outgoing network connections.
thetyrantcbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 02:30 PM   #969
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Kindle Previewer version 3.49 is now available. It is compatible with this plugin.
Amazon has pulled version 3.49 of the Kindle Previewer from their website and are back to version 3.48. No explanation has been given.

Either version will work with this plugin.

Last edited by jhowell; 01-05-2021 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-09-2021, 04:16 AM   #970
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetyrantcbass View Post
I don't know if there are any other users stuck in the situation I am (can't upgrade past macOS 10.13 due to a GPU that's unsupported in 10.14+), but Kindle Previewer 3.49 does not run on 10.13 even though it's still listed as the minimum supported platform on Amazon's side.
Kindle Previewer version 3.50 is now available and works properly with this plugin. Perhaps this new release will fix your problem.
Old 01-09-2021, 02:24 PM   #971
Vlash
Banned
Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I've been getting this error at all of my attempts to convert books into KFX.https://i.imgur.com/sm6pYWH.png

I just noticed this after I updated to Calibre 5.9. I then uninstalled it and tried several versions (starting in version 4.20) but it didn't work. Kindle previewer was on version 3.48, I thought updating it might fix the issue. I went on and updated it to version
3.50, yet the problem persists, which leads me to think this is a problem with the plugin.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?

EDIT:

Just as an addendum to my last post, all the books I converted up until like, 2 weeks ago, are also being met with the aforementioned error.

Last edited by Vlash; 01-09-2021 at 03:18 PM.
Vlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 02:33 PM   #972
Vlash
Banned
Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Vlash has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlash View Post
I've been getting this error at all of my attempts to convert books into KFX.https://i.imgur.com/sm6pYWH.png

I just noticed this after I updated to Calibre 5.9. I then uninstalled it and tried several versions (starting in version 4.20) but it didn't work. Kindle previewer was on version 3.48, I thought updating it might fix the issue. I went on and updated it to version
3.50, yet the problem persists, which leads me to think this is a problem with the plugin.

I tried editing the post above, but seems that is not an available action.

I wanted to add that books I previously converted to KFX 2 weeks ago are being met with the same error above, so there's no reason to think it's the book itself.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:09 PM   #973
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlash View Post
That error indicates that the file being converted contains a link to a non-existent cover page. I suspect that is due to calibre trying to update the cover of the book during conversion and failing in some cases.

You could try selecting the option "Use cover from source file" in the Metadata tab of the conversion dialog and see if that helps. If not then I will need more information. You can post the full log of a conversion that fails.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:09 AM   #974
kindlelover6112
kindlelover6112 began at the beginning.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Could not get conversion to work

calibre, version 5.9.0
ERROR: KFX conversion failed: <p><b>Cannot convert The Courage to Be Disliked</b><br><br><b>Conversion error:</b> TypeError('stat: path should be string, bytes, os.PathLike or integer, not NoneType')</p>

OS is linux mint. I have installed Kindle Previewer 3 with wine. I think followed the installation instructions properly. But always got this error message. Any solutions?
kindlelover6112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 07:10 AM   #975
Vlash
Banned

Quote:
That error indicates that the file being converted contains a link to a non-existent cover page. I suspect that is due to calibre trying to update the cover of the book during conversion and failing in some cases.

You could try selecting the option "Use cover from source file" in the Metadata tab of the conversion dialog and see if that helps. If not then I will need more information. You can post the full log of a conversion that fails.
I tried that and it still fails. Here are the logs for one of these failed conversions:
Code:
Converter livro 1 de 1 (The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business)
Conversion options changed from defaults:
  cover: 'z:\\#Others\\var\\Temp\\calibre_c3h0d5u7\\oecbecch.jpeg'
  verbose: 2
  debug_pipeline: 'C:\\Users\\Ezequiel\\Desktop\\debugkfx'
  read_metadata_from_opf: 'z:\\#Others\\var\\Temp\\calibre_c3h0d5u7\\6zei5isn.opf'
  prefer_metadata_cover: True
  output_profile: 'kindle_pw3'
Resolved conversion options
calibre version: 5.9.0
{'approximate_pages': False,
 'asciiize': False,
 'author_sort': None,
 'authors': None,
 'base_font_size': 0.0,
 'book_producer': None,
 'cde_type_pdoc': False,
 'change_justification': 'original',
 'chapter': "//*[((name()='h1' or name()='h2') and re:test(., "
            "'\\s*((chapter|book|section|part)\\s+)|((prolog|prologue|epilogue)(\\s+|$))', "
            "'i')) or @class = 'chapter']",
 'chapter_mark': 'pagebreak',
 'comments': None,
 'cover': 'z:\\#Others\\var\\Temp\\calibre_c3h0d5u7\\oecbecch.jpeg',
 'debug_pipeline': 'C:\\Users\\Ezequiel\\Desktop\\debugkfx',
 'dehyphenate': True,
 'delete_blank_paragraphs': True,
 'disable_font_rescaling': False,
 'duplicate_links_in_toc': False,
 'embed_all_fonts': False,
 'embed_font_family': None,
 'enable_heuristics': False,
 'enable_timeout': False,
 'expand_css': False,
 'extra_css': None,
 'filter_css': '',
 'fix_indents': True,
 'font_size_mapping': None,
 'format_scene_breaks': True,
 'html_unwrap_factor': 0.4,
 'input_encoding': None,
 'input_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.InputProfile object at 0x000001DA0A19D100>,
 'insert_blank_line': False,
 'insert_blank_line_size': 0.5,
 'insert_metadata': False,
 'isbn': None,
 'italicize_common_cases': True,
 'keep_ligatures': False,
 'language': None,
 'level1_toc': None,
 'level2_toc': None,
 'level3_toc': None,
 'line_height': 0.0,
 'linearize_tables': False,
 'margin_bottom': 5.0,
 'margin_left': 5.0,
 'margin_right': 5.0,
 'margin_top': 5.0,
 'markup_chapter_headings': True,
 'max_toc_links': 50,
 'minimum_line_height': 120.0,
 'no_chapters_in_toc': False,
 'no_inline_navbars': False,
 'number_of_pages_field': '(auto)',
 'output_profile': <calibre.customize.profiles.KindlePaperWhite3Output object at 0x000001DA0A19D730>,
 'page_breaks_before': '/',
 'prefer_metadata_cover': True,
 'pretty_print': True,
 'pubdate': None,
 'publisher': None,
 'quality_report': False,
 'rating': None,
 'read_metadata_from_opf': 'z:\\#Others\\var\\Temp\\calibre_c3h0d5u7\\6zei5isn.opf',
 'remove_fake_margins': True,
 'remove_first_image': False,
 'remove_paragraph_spacing': False,
 'remove_paragraph_spacing_indent_size': 1.5,
 'renumber_headings': True,
 'replace_scene_breaks': '',
 'search_replace': '[]',
 'series': None,
 'series_index': None,
 'show_kpr_logs': False,
 'smarten_punctuation': False,
 'sr1_replace': None,
 'sr1_search': None,
 'sr2_replace': None,
 'sr2_search': None,
 'sr3_replace': None,
 'sr3_search': None,
 'start_reading_at': None,
 'subset_embedded_fonts': False,
 'tags': None,
 'timestamp': None,
 'title': None,
 'title_sort': None,
 'toc_filter': None,
 'toc_threshold': 6,
 'transform_css_rules': '[]',
 'unsmarten_punctuation': False,
 'unwrap_lines': True,
 'use_auto_toc': False,
 'verbose': 2}
InputFormatPlugin: EPUB Input running
on z:\#Others\var\Temp\calibre_c3h0d5u7\ov85pn0e.epub
Found HTML cover OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cvi_r1.htm
Input debug saved to: C:\Users\Ezequiel\Desktop\debugkfx\input
Parsing all content...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c02_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_nts_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cop_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c09_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c03_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_ata_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_toc_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_app_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_p02_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_css_r1.css ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_prl_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_ded_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c07_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c04_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_p01_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_ack_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cvi_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_p03_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c05_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c01_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_bm1_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_tp_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c08_r1.htm ...
Parsing OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c06_r1.htm ...
Reading TOC from NCX...
Parsed HTML written to: C:\Users\Ezequiel\Desktop\debugkfx\parsed
Merging user specified metadata...
Detecting structure...
	Detected chapter: PROLOGUEThe Habit Cure
	Detected chapter: THE HABIT LOOPHow Habits Work
	Detected chapter: THE CRAVING BRAINHow to Create New Habits
	Detected chapter: THE GOLDEN RULE OF HABIT CHANGEWhy Transformation 
	Detected chapter: KEYSTONE HABITS, OR THE BALLAD OF PAUL O’NEILLWhic
	Detected chapter: STARBUCKS AND THE HABIT OF SUCCESSWhen Willpower B
	Detected chapter: THE POWER OF A CRISISHow Leaders Create Habits Thr
	Detected chapter: HOW TARGET KNOWS WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE YOU DOWhen C
	Detected chapter: SADDLEBACK CHURCH AND THE MONTGOMERY BUS BOYCOTTHo
	Detected chapter: THE NEUROLOGY OF FREE WILLAre We Responsible for O
	Detected chapter: APPENDIXA Reader’s Guide to Using These Ideas
	Detected chapter: ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
	Detected chapter: A NOTE ON SOURCES
	Detected chapter: NOTES
	Detected chapter: PROLOGUE
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER ONE
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER TWO
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER THREE
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER FOUR
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER FIVE
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER SIX
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER SEVEN
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER EIGHT
	Detected chapter: CHAPTER NINE
	Detected chapter: ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Structured HTML written to: C:\Users\Ezequiel\Desktop\debugkfx\structure
Flattening CSS and remapping font sizes...
Source base font size is 12.00000pt
Removing fake margins...
Found 136 items of level: div_1
Found 106 items of level: p_2
Found 1624 items of level: p_1
Found 2 items of level: div_2
Found 5 items of level: p_3
Ignoring level p_3
div_1  left margin stats: Counter({'0': 4, '': 2})
div_1  right margin stats: Counter({'': 3, '0': 3})
Negative text indent detected at level  p_2, ignoring this level
p_1  left margin stats: Counter({'0': 1620, '1px': 4})
p_1  right margin stats: Counter({'0': 1624})
div_2  left margin stats: Counter({'2em': 1})
div_2  right margin stats: Counter({'1em': 1})
Removing level div_2 left margin of: 2em
Removing level div_2 right margin of: 1em
Removing page margins specified in the Adobe page template
Cleaning up manifest...
Trimming unused files from manifest...
Trimming 'OEBPS/images/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cvt_r1.jpg' from manifest
Processed HTML written to: C:\Users\Ezequiel\Desktop\debugkfx\processed
Creating KFX Output...
Software versions: KFX Output 1.47.0, calibre 5.9 [64bit], Windows-10-10.0.19041
KFX Output plugin help is available at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272407
Splitting markup on page breaks and flow limits, if any...
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_0
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_1
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_2
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_3
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_4
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_5
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_6
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_7
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_8
		Splitting on page-break at id=calibre_pb_9
	Split into 11 parts
The cover image has an id != "cover". Renaming to work around bug in Nook Color
Successfully converted input format to EPUB
Converting z:\#Others\var\Temp\calibre_c3h0d5u7\8py_1g79.epub
Converting z:\#Others\var\Temp\calibre_c3h0d5u7\8py_1g79.epub to KPF
Preparing book z:\#Others\var\Temp\calibre_c3h0d5u7\8py_1g79.epub for conversion
Removed calibre class from 1 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_app_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c01_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c02_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c03_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c04_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c05_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c06_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c07_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c08_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 3 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_c09_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 10 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cop_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 2 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_ded_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 1 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_prl_r1.htm
Removed calibre class from 15 br in OEBPS/Duhi_9780679603856_epub_toc_r1.htm
Launching Kindle Previewer 3 (unknown_31391056) - CLI

****************** Conversion Failure Reason *****************
E24010: Hyperlink not resolved in toc (One possible reason can be that the link points to a tag with style display:none):Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\OEBPS\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_tp_r1.htm#

************ Kindle Previewer Conversion Guidance ************
Error E24010: Hyperlink not resolved in toc (One possible reason can be that the link points to a tag with style display:none):Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\OEBPS\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_tp_r1.htm#

Error E24001: The table of content could not be built.

Warning W28001: CSS style specified in content is not supported by Kindle readers. Removing the CSS property: 'max-height' in file: Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\stylesheet.css

Warning W28001: CSS style specified in content is not supported by Kindle readers. Removing the CSS property: 'max-width' in file: Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\stylesheet.css

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\OEBPS\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_toc_r1.htm

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\OEBPS\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_cop_r1.htm

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#Others\var\Temp\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\cTemp\mTemp\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\OEBPS\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_tp_r1.htm

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c07-fig1

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#prl-nts1

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#prl-nts2

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#prl-nts3

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#prl-nts4

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts1

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts2

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts3

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts4

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts5

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts6

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts7

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts8

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts9

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts10

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts11

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts12

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts13

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts14

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts15

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts16

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts17

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts18

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts19

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts20

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts21

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts22

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts23

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts24

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c01-nts25

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts1

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts2

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts3

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts4

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts5

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts6

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts7

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts8

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts9

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts10

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts11

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts12

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts13

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts14

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts15

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts16

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts17

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts18

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts19

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts20

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts21

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts22

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts23

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts24

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts25

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts26

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts27

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts28

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts29

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts30

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts31

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts32

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts33

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c02-nts34

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts1

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts2

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts3

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts4

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts5

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts6

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts7

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts8

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts9

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts10

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts11

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts12

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts13

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts14

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-001

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts15

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts16

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts17

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts18

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts19

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts20

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts21

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts22

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts23

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts24

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts25

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-002

Warning W14001: Hyperlink not resolved:  Z:\#c03-nts26

... (600 total)
  File "calibre\utils\ipc\worker.py", line 216, in main
  File "calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 41, in gui_convert_override
  File "calibre\gui2\convert\gui_conversion.py", line 28, in gui_convert
  File "calibre\ebooks\conversion\plumber.py", line 1274, in run
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 217, in convert
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 305, in convert_using_previewer
  File "calibre_plugins.kfx_output.__init__", line 354, in report_failure
calibre.ebooks.conversion.ConversionUserFeedBack: {"msg": "<b>Cannot convert The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business</b><br><br><b>Conversion error:</b> E24010: Hyperlink not resolved in toc (One possible reason can be that the link points to a tag with style display:none):Z:\\#Others\\var\\Temp\\956184c5-8698-49df-a33b-dc8ae5741f50\\cTemp\\mTemp\\mbp_7E5_1_A_9_5_1F_4B_7D0_21AC_1\\OEBPS\\Duhi_9780679603856_epub_tp_r1.htm#", "level": "error", "det_msg": "", "title": "KFX conversion failed"}

Tags
kfx, linux, wine