Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-28-2017, 05:55 AM   #601
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Delete Coolreaders savings for a specific book?

I'm looking for a way in Coolreader to delete, what Coolreader has saved while reading a specific book.

Background:
I have an epub with a 2row (with picture) table which Coolreader was showing perfect. After changing only: statusline off the table showed only one line per page. I want to set the file back to its virginity to have Coolreader show it perfect again.

Coolreader: v. 006-17.61.1

PS: I already deleted the cache in Coolreader settings.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 07:18 AM   #602
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Try manually removing the book from system/state/cr3/.cache/.
Maybe the menu entry didn't actually remove the cache.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-28-2017, 11:00 AM   #603
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks that did the trick.
I found something interesting in Coolreader. If images are in a table, zooming the image is possible otherwise not. Strange isn't it?
Old 01-28-2017, 07:14 PM   #604
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Yep.. Quite strange. I don't know why would that happen.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:39 AM   #605
igsi
igsi began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook
In Cool Reader 3 to include text to speech?

igsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2017, 02:24 PM   #606
moose9
moose9 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2
Calibre News "Navigation Header" page break

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if there is a solution.

I am using the latest version of CR3 on my Pocketbook Inkpad 2.

I am reading Newspapers and Magazines downloaded from Calibre (eg. The Economist) in EPUB format and there is a page break between the "Navigation Header" and the rest of the article. It is meant to be on the same page as can be seen in comparison with Calibre Reader.

The "Navigation Footer" works as intended at the end of the article.

The first 2 images are the first and last pages of the article in Calibre Reader (how it should be) and the last 3 are from the Inkpad 2 with the page break. I wish for the "Navigation Header" to be on the same page as the beginning of the article.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_reader_1.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	331.5 KB
ID:	154800   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre_reader_2.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	553.8 KB
ID:	154801   Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_1.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	154805   Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_2.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	387.4 KB
ID:	154806   Click image for larger version

Name:	cr3_3.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	154807  

Last edited by moose9; 02-06-2017 at 03:04 PM.
moose9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:43 PM   #607
mathissimo
mathissimo began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
PB626 with current pro5: "Error at opening dictionary"

Hey guys...
I am running into this opening error when I start the dictionary feature. I researched a lot but didn't find any fix. Actually not much to my problem at all:
@LucyOne hints to set the dictionary in the device's settings appropriately - doesn't work for me.

I tried different dictionarys and put them into the following dir:
Code:
/system/dictionaries/
They appear in device's list. But doesn't help with CR3.

Anybody any ideas here? I'd really appreciate anything right now

BTW My setup
  • Hardware: PB626 aka Lux 3
  • Current firmware: 5.14
  • current cr3: v0.0.6-17-61.1 / pro5
mathissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:41 AM   #608
nhedgehog
Guru

I can't confirm that error.
CR3 same version.
PB 626 FW W626.5.14.964
I guess your dictionary has some flaws.
Which are you trying to open?
Old 02-11-2017, 04:31 PM   #609
brucelee
Addict

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by igsi View Post
I don't plan to implement this. I use FBReader + Ivona from Android when I want to listen to books. And that's hardly ever happening lately as I don't have much time to read at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose9 View Post
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue and if there is a solution.
I don't know what's causing that. Maybe it's something in the way the book is made.

Last edited by brucelee; 02-11-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:29 PM   #610
doctorat
doctorat began at the beginning.

Device: PW3 , Pocketbook InkPad 2
I've also got the "error at opening dictionary" on Inkpad 2 with 5.15 firmware. If I put .dic file in system/dictionaries, everything is ok, and coolreader is loading it. But if I try to use Webster dictionary that comes with the device ( and it isn't present in system/dictionaries) or Oxford dictionary I've purchased ( which instalation goes also somewhere else) I've got the error.
Is there a way to use these dictionaries?
doctorat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #611
moose9
moose9 began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
I don't know what's causing that. Maybe it's something in the way the book is made.
I suspect that as well but it seems fine with other readers. Not sure if its possible to modify the recipe in Calibre to see whats going on or to remove those navigation headers. Oh well, thank you for the response.
moose9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 09:00 AM   #612
brucelee
Addict

All system dictionaries are not accessible to thirdparty apps since FW5.14

https://github.com/blchinezu/pocketb...der/issues/189
Old 02-23-2017, 06:34 PM   #613
runs
runs began at the beginning.

Device: pockektbook inkpad 2
Thank you for this piece of software. I intalled it on my Inkpad 2 and works like a charm.
runs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:15 AM   #614
runs
runs began at the beginning.

Device: pockektbook inkpad 2
I've translated to spanish language up to 100% from transifex.

Best regards.
runs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM   #615
LucyOne
Librocubicularist
LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LucyOne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook InkPad 3 & Touch HD 3, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 5
I've tried out "Inverse display", but it only showed a black screen, the text was not visible. Is there a font colour setting that needs changing?
LucyOne is offline   Reply With Quote