Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 06-10-2019, 05:30 AM   #1
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Exclamation Can't change my profile pic

No matter how many times I delete then re-upload a new profile pic, the changes don't take place system wide. I've been trying for several weeks now.

When visiting User CP>Your Profile, I see TWO profile pics. The new one I uploaded on the left, and the old one on the right under Mini Statistics. This is the one that is attached to each forum post, not the new version. Am I missing something here?
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:20 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It might be just a matter of terminology. Your profile pic is the picture that shows in your profile. Are you editing your Avatar pic? It's a selection farther down in your Control Panel.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2019, 05:36 PM   #3
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
It might be just a matter of terminology. Your profile pic is the picture that shows in your profile. Are you editing your Avatar pic? It's a selection farther down in your Control Panel.
Thanks! I *knew* I was missing something! I didn't realize they were two different photo settings. All set now.

Last edited by Cootey; 06-11-2019 at 05:45 PM.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote