Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 05-02-2014, 07:59 PM   #91
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I'm so sorry to hear that too. I'll be thinking of you during this sad time.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #92
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Very sad news, fantasyfan. I'll also be thinking of you.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #93
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
I wish to thank all of you for your sympathy. It was a difficult time but also a period of coming together for the whole family.

Again, Thank You so much. I appreciate your kindness.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #94
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You are very welcome, fantasyfan. We'll be thinking of you and your family as you come to terms with your loss.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:49 AM   #95
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
Dear fellow members,

Sadly, my sister passed away yesterday. I will be travelling to the US for her funeral so I won't be posting much over the next week or so.

Fantasyfan
I am very sorry to hear of the death of your sister. My condolences and I wish you strength, Fantasyfan.

I am back from my journey. I had to return from Indonesia; a week earlier than planned, as my mother in law (96 years old) is ill and we're the only family she's got. I will be quite busy for some time.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2014, 03:51 AM   #96
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun

Oh dear, that's a worry for you, desertblues. Sorry you had to come home early and let's hope your mother-in-law comes good. Ninety-six is a great age to achieve.

We'll miss you and hope that all is well and you can rejoin us before too long.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:54 AM   #97
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Sorry to hear of your recent sadness Fantasyfan. May God grant you and your family his peace in your time of sorrow.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 03:56 AM   #98
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I am very sorry to hear of the death of your sister. My condolences and I wish you strength, Fantasyfan.

I am back from my journey. I had to return from Indonesia; a week earlier than planned, as my mother in law (96 years old) is ill and we're the only family she's got. I will be quite busy for some time.
She's lucky to have such a caring son & daughter-in-law as you and your husband desertblues. I hope she will feel better soon.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:12 PM   #99
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
I am sorry you had to cut your trip short, desertblues, and hope your MIL is on the mend soon. Take care of yourself, too, and come back when you can.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 10:57 AM   #100
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
Oh dear, that's a worry for you, desertblues. Sorry you had to come home early and let's hope your mother-in-law comes good. Ninety-six is a great age to achieve.
We'll miss you and hope that all is well and you can rejoin us before too long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
She's lucky to have such a caring son & daughter-in-law as you and your husband desertblues. I hope she will feel better soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I am sorry you had to cut your trip short, desertblues, and hope your MIL is on the mend soon. Take care of yourself, too, and come back when you can.
Thank you all; she is a feisty old lady and we hope she'll be well soon. It always is a fragile balance at that age.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #101
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

Thank you desertblues. I hope that your mother-in-law will be feeling better soon.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #102
fantasyfan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Sorry to hear of your recent sadness Fantasyfan. May God grant you and your family his peace in your time of sorrow.
Thank you so much for your condolences Crich70.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:43 AM   #103
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Best wishes desertblues.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 03:18 PM   #104
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Best wishes desertblues.
Bookpossum, hope your mother in law is getting better already!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 02:51 PM   #105
desertblues
Home for the moment

And back again. Mother-in-law is as good as new; going on 97.........and enjoying her life.

Last edited by desertblues; 05-06-2015 at 11:22 AM.