Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-22-2006, 08:49 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iRex iLiad to launch in May says iRex rep

So for all you naysayers, doubters, and pessimists, guess what? One of our readers received word from an iRex representative claiming that the iLiad device will become available through their webstore before the end of this month.

The price of EURO 549.00 exclusive VAT and shipping costs hasn't changed from what I heard back in March, so whether this is a good thing or not (hey, the longer you wait the more expensive it could get) is up to you.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 08:55 AM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Yamp!

Yamp! I want one.

So ìt`s time for choosing files which I will read first on Iliad - time for preparing my collection. This will take some time. Croping pdf-files ...
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2006, 09:30 AM   #3
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Yay, the sooner the better!
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
hey yokos, how do you crop your pdf-files?
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:46 AM   #5
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Quote:
hey yokos, how do you crop your pdf-files?
Hey tribble, I use the commercial Adobe Acrobat. My university has bought a campus license. Isn't that cool? Open Source LaTeX [tex->dvi->pdf] in combination with Acrobat [croping, removing ads in magazines ...] is very useful.
Is there no OS application which can handle croping? I have never searched for.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert