Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 06-15-2016, 05:11 AM   #1
Riccardo79
Riccardo79 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question Share Calibre libraries

Hello everyone... Pleased to know you, I'm new to this forum (and I don't know if this is the right section for this thread).
I was asking myself if there is a place (such as a web site or social network) where Calibre users can share their book lists and possibly exchange ebooks (if not DRM protected, obviously).
I searched in Google but I didn't find anything... Do you know if there is such a service?

Thank you very much
Riccardo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:53 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo79 View Post
Hello everyone... Pleased to know you, I'm new to this forum (and I don't know if this is the right section for this thread).
I was asking myself if there is a place (such as a web site or social network) where Calibre users can share their book lists and possibly exchange ebooks (if not DRM protected, obviously).
I searched in Google but I didn't find anything... Do you know if there is such a service?

Thank you very much
Sharing of books is prohibited if they are still under Copyright terms in your country (Life +70 in many).

DRM is just a way of (supposedly) enforcing those terms.

Please read https://www.mobileread.com/forums/faq...ing_guidelines (section 8 to avoid issues about ebook sharing) violations
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert