Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 03-27-2013, 05:26 AM   #1
markyorose
markyorose began at the beginning.

Device: ford
Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?

Who bought "Apolsoft Android SMS Transfer" of this software? Can give me some advice?
I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. My phone Version is android 4.0.4. Thanks.
markyorose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyorose View Post
I want to be able to export my Android SMS database to my pc in a friendly txt, html or pdf format that is easy to read. I have the sms.db file ready to use, i just want to be able to easily convert it. What applications that are completely free can I use? I have over 10000 sms in this database. My phone Version is android 4.0.4. Thanks.
I personally use sms backup+ on my android phone that backs up all my sms to gmail gives me an easy and searchable database of my sms on gmail.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert