Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 01-16-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
New $300 Case for Macbook Air

This case is the epitome of Apple products. I bet every Apple fanboy will want it.

http://gizmodo.com/345406/apple-intr...-notebook-case
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
This case is the epitome of Apple products. I bet every Apple fanboy will want it.

http://gizmodo.com/345406/apple-intr...-notebook-case
I'm going to buy a ring-binder and a big-arse holepunch for my notebook. That way I can better protection and don't have to worry about my notebook falling out. Do you think I should punch the holes through the screen or the keyboard?

Cheers,
Marc (livin' low on a Lifebook)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
The screen, definitely -- if you punch through the keyboard you'll lose some of the keys: no interconnection, you know.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I wonder how the computer would fare if it was sent through the mail in that envelope from NewYork to LA ?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:18 PM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I wonder how the computer would fare if it was sent through the mail in that envelope from NewYork to LA ?
Fare? I think it would be fair to say it would fare well, as in "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye...".

Cheers,
Marc (Eww, I can't believe I quoted from "The Sound of Music". I feel sticky)
Advert
Old 01-22-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Fare? I think it would be fair to say it would fare well, as in "So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye...".

Cheers,
Marc (Eww, I can't believe I quoted from "The Sound of Music". I feel sticky)

Say, do you have more recent news of the iRiver ebook reader?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:57 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post

Say, do you have more recent news of the iRiver ebook reader?
No, I'm afraid; not a sausage. I do hope all those iRiver devices from CES come to market soon though (I liked the photographer's wallet, the UMPC, and, of course, I'm buzzed by the "handwriting recognition" ebook reader device. They seem to be firing on all cylinders, that lot, hey?). I'm keeping an eye out (I've even an 'iriver' Google Alert, aside from my newsfeed-reading). If I get any more news, I'll post it (if someone doesn't beat me to the punch of course ).

Cheers,
Marc