Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #1
me too
Connoisseur
me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
itunes producer

hello all,
i have a free books account in itunes connect,any one know how to download itunes producer from itunes
thank you
me too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
You might ask at apple.com itself or an apple forum on mobileread. This question doesn't have anything to do with epubs at all, so there are way fewer apple people in this forum than would be in the places I mentioned.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #3
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Have you already installed iBooks Author? I thought it was included with this. If you have already installed, try choosing software update. If not, install first, if not there after install, try the update. If you still don't have it, discussions.apple.com would be a better resource, as Apple-anything is a much maligned minority at Mobileread.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #4
PageLab
Connoisseur
PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PageLab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPad, Nook, Kobo, Positivo Alfa
The iTunes Producer installer is found inside the "Deliver your content" section, in your free iTunes Connect account.
PageLab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
greenyouth
Zealot
greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.greenyouth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
At least i saw a better and helpful comment in here.
greenyouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert