Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-28-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Patuba
Patuba began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Viewing self published book with Nook for PC

Can anyone tell me how to view a epub book I make with Calibre in Nook for PC? I have added the .epub file to the "My Barnes and Noble eBooks" folder but it doesn't show up in the Nook for PC program.

I have looked online for the answer, but no luck. On some websites have found references to the My Stuff area but the version of Nook for PC I downloaded does not have that.

Thank you.

Never Mind. I found the My Stuff area. for some reason it's not displaying correctly on my computer.

Last edited by Patuba; 06-28-2011 at 01:05 PM.
Patuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Also in Calbri you can pick "send to device" and it will put it on the Nook for you in the right place.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert