Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
VirgoGirl
"Why is it doing *that*?"
VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VirgoGirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Black Kobo Touch & Glo, responsible for 2 PaperWhites
Wink Just want to say a HUGE "Thank you" to everyone here

Hello, everyone!

I normally come here and complain about something going wrong with my evil Kobo Touch, freaking out about something the insidious machine did this time and how much I hate it at the moment. Well, NOT TODAY!

I want to thank everyone here who takes the time to read my posts, comment on them - helping or even just say "me too!". It's comforting to have a place to come where there are people who can sympathize or help or just know what the heck I'm going through and want to kill their readers as much I do at the time. And you put up with my *checking online thesaurus for a synonym of "stupidity"* battiness.

So, today, no complaints or questions, just some love.

THANK YOU!!!!!! <-- in a purely platonic "Let's be friends" way.
VirgoGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:59 PM   #2
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I'm sure we all feel the same at times. I try to always keep in mind that both people and stuff that annoys you the most also probably brings you the most joy or you wouldn't attach enough importance to them/it to get bent out of shape. Love/Hate seems to aptly describe the human condition about 25 hours a day, but perfection would kill us dead in next to no time.

Good luck to all, and my thanks for a great resource and a good community as well.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
Hello, everyone!

I normally come here and complain about something going wrong with my evil Kobo Touch, freaking out about something the insidious machine did this time and how much I hate it at the moment. Well, NOT TODAY!

I want to thank everyone here who takes the time to read my posts, comment on them - helping or even just say "me too!". It's comforting to have a place to come where there are people who can sympathize or help or just know what the heck I'm going through and want to kill their readers as much I do at the time. And you put up with my *checking online thesaurus for a synonym of "stupidity"* battiness.

So, today, no complaints or questions, just some love.

THANK YOU!!!!!! <-- in a purely platonic "Let's be friends" way.
SSSSSShhhhh, It might hear you..... We dont want to make it angry!!! lol

For all of us and all of you!

A great big thanks as well.

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote