Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen > Gen3 Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-21-2008, 03:07 AM   #46
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
GWB makes a fool of himself every time he gives a speech and he's making a fool of the citizens of the USA. The only reason he become president the first time around was because he had better lawyers. Not because it was fair or just or even legal.
Not here, please. There are other and better fora for this.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:26 AM   #47
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast
GUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
hoy there i am new with my Cybook and would like to know if there is some way to customise the picture presenting my books.

is it only the first pic of the book that is shown or can we change it?
thks

Guiz
GUIZMOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #48
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUIZMOW View Post
hoy there i am new with my Cybook and would like to know if there is some way to customise the picture presenting my books.

is it only the first pic of the book that is shown or can we change it?
thks
You can use my mobi2mobi which is part of MobiPerl for this. There is also program that just creates thumbnails.

If the file is not a MOBIBOOK file then it is the first image that is used. If the book is a MOBIBOOK file then there can be pointers in the meta data to which image to use. If these pointers are not there then the first image is used.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #49
GUIZMOW
Enthusiast
GUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litterGUIZMOW doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen3
thanks a lot! very helpfull

Guiz
GUIZMOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #50
fafaf
fafaf began at the beginning.

Device: irex Illiad 2. ver
I want a Hitchhikersguide-esque "Don't Panic" as the startup picture..... :-)
fafaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 12:52 PM   #51
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafaf View Post
I want a Hitchhikersguide-esque "Don't Panic" as the startup picture..... :-)
That would be *GREAT*!!! I'd also like the "I will do SCIENCE to it" picture from the Dresden Codak webcomic.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote