Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-28-2017, 05:07 PM   #1
alexjames4u
alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
how to edit old post

Hi,

I was instructed by management *Dr. Drib) to place a picture I'd omtted in an old post of mine. However, Icannot find a way to edit my old post. And a message to admin garnered no response.

Can anyone here help, please?

Cheers
alexjames4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 05:14 PM   #2
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
First this needed down in feedback. Secondly if you want a response turn on private messaging. If you cannot do the second, come down to the lounge and play some games to get your post count up.
I will now hit the report button to get this moved .
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2017, 06:36 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
First - when you need to report something, please do not create a thread in the General Discussion Forum.

Second - [Instructions on how to attach an image to your post]:
1) Open your post #1.
2) At the bottom right of your post, you'll find two rectangular buttons, one of which is 'Edit'.
3) Click the 'Edit' button.
4) At the bottom right are four buttons.
5) Click 'Go Advanced'.
6) Scroll down until you find 'Manage Attachments'.
7) Click 'Manage Attachments'.
8) You'll see 5 'Browse' buttons.
9) Click one and locate your image.
10) Upload your image by locating where it is on your computer.
11) Preview your post.
12) Click 'Save'.

--- Any image that violates our size guidelines will be deleted.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-28-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 09:47 PM   #4
alexjames4u
alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alexjames4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for the attempts at helping.

However, no luck, so far.

For instance:
"1) Open your post #1.
2) At the bottom right of your post, you'll find two rectangular buttons, one of which is 'Edit'."

If opening post # 1 means clicking on the # 1 above the post, then what I see at bottom right is a button for "QUOTE." (And clicking that led to an error at my book thread's last page). Almost the ame thing at the head of the thread - two buttons, but one is for 'multi quote' and the other for 'quote': No 'EDIT" button.

Still, it's perhaps much ado about nothing much. The thread is fine without a pic of the book-cover, so perhaps I'll just leave well-enough alone.

Sorry for any trouble I may have caused. And thanks for the help.

Regards.
alexjames4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:51 PM   #5
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjames4u View Post
Thanks for the attempts at helping.

However, no luck, so far.

For instance:
"1) Open your post #1.
2) At the bottom right of your post, you'll find two rectangular buttons, one of which is 'Edit'."

If opening post # 1 means clicking on the # 1 above the post, then what I see at bottom right is a button for "QUOTE." (And clicking that led to an error at my book thread's last page). Almost the ame thing at the head of the thread - two buttons, but one is for 'multi quote' and the other for 'quote': No 'EDIT" button.

Still, it's perhaps much ado about nothing much. The thread is fine without a pic of the book-cover, so perhaps I'll just leave well-enough alone.

Sorry for any trouble I may have caused. And thanks for the help.

Regards.
I bet you need more posts.
Come down to the lounge. Or start a thread in the writer's forum. Post more.
Then you can edit your posts.
The reason you may not be able to edit yet is the anti-spam measures this forum has set up.
Advert
Old 08-28-2017, 11:52 PM   #6
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

We like everyone to be friendly and get to know us.