Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-01-2010, 01:08 AM   #1
uclaser
Connoisseur
uclaser began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Kindle 3 finally here :D

Yayyy... My Kindle 3 finally cleared customs and got delivered to me by DHL. So far so good, filling it up with books via calibre. I don't really have anything to compare to since this is my first e-reader, but I am definitely loving it . Now... just gotta wait on those oberon covers to get released
uclaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Congrats on your first e-reader! Hope you get on with it ok. I'm still waiting for mine (boo!) ordered 29th but it is supposed to arrive today so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2010, 02:13 AM   #3
estrial
small is good
estrial doesn't litterestrial doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy S
Yay another Melbournite with a kindle 3, I got mine too! currently enjoying The Alchemyst on it <3
estrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
superstitious
Addict
superstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the roughsuperstitious is a jewel in the rough

Device: K3 wifi
Congrats on your new and first e-reader! Have fun reading.
superstitious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:11 AM   #5
uclaser
Connoisseur

hehe thanks guys currently eating up the sookie stackhouse series . So far reading on the second smallest font configuration is a blast, its very close to looking at a paperback book. And yess to my fellow Melburnite Hopefully amazon won't lock my account to the Aussie store as my current "US account" is working perfectly.
Advert
Old 09-01-2010, 08:27 AM   #6
estrial
small is good
estrial doesn't litterestrial doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy S
wow your lucky to have a "us account". Its annoying to not be able to get certain books due to geographical restrictions. But I don't want to bother with it since I've already had ebooks from mine from my old kindle hehe. I love the new screen thought, its sooo much clearer than the old one.
estrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM   #7
uclaser
Connoisseur

Yea thanks to reading up on this forum before i bought my kindle. I almost purchased the kindle using my normal Amazon account. I ended up creating a "US account", got some gift vouchers to boot and bout the Kindle 3 as a "gift" using my normal Amazon account. I'm loving the screen alot although I don't have any previous readers, I did test a few readers at officeworks and jb-hifi and they were terrible compared to the Kindle 3. Surely money well spent