Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-29-2012, 04:28 PM   #661
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
I lost 1.2kilos overnight! - yippee!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What you are not supposed to do - especially if your new scales weigh a kilo lighter.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #662
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Dear diet diary,

This week I have lost another 700 grams (true this time) and I have been having wine, because last Friday was cranky Friday and I purchased 6 bottles. Tonight I will finish the last of it and buy no more for a while.

I seem to be losing it off my waist more than anywhere else, which is good I guess because that was the the part that was too fat. Now down from 85 to 79 cms (31"), not quite the 34 24 36 figure I had at 22, but hey at least headed in the right direction.

Feeling quite positive this week.

Advert
Old 11-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #663
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Dear diet diary,

This week I have lost another 700 grams (true this time) and I have been having wine, because last Friday was cranky Friday and I purchased 6 bottles. Tonight I will finish the last of it and buy no more for a while.

I seem to be losing it off my waist more than anywhere else, which is good I guess because that was the the part that was too fat. Now down from 85 to 79 cms (31"), not quite the 34 24 36 figure I had at 22, but hey at least headed in the right direction.

poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #664
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
That's awesome!
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:37 AM   #665
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Dear diet diary,

Looking gooooooddd! Remember, it's lots of little bits that add up to an even smaller one! Keep going! Today I walked 7km carrying all my camera gear. Good thing to cuz I found a really neat temple complex in the mountains and the colors were gorgeous! Tough to shoot them in the middle of the day, but I think something is going to come out. And if not... then at least I got in some really good exercise and probably lost some blubber too!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #666
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Cheers for the support everyone.

Blubber makes good energy if you can tap into it. Is it getting hot where you are Stitchy?

I was feeling so positive today we went for another treadlie ride.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #667
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Is it getting hot where you are Stitchy?
Nope! It's getting cold! We are now in our Autumn Foliage season, and it's delightful. Cool and pretty! Here's what I saw on my exercise walk today!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji19A.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	96000   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji14.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	96001   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nanzenji13.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	346.4 KB
ID:	96002  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #668
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Sooooooooooo pretty! We don't have trees like that here.

It is getting hot here, and summer has officially begun because the morning sun has gone far enough south that is comes in the bedroom window in the mornings. It will keep doing it until the same amount of days on the other side of the solstice. At other times the early sun is behind the house next door, except in mid winter when it pokes through the other side to brighten the back of the house.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:03 PM   #669
Stitchawl
Opsimath

I stood up last night and my pants fell down. That would have had better results back in my bachelor days. My wife didn't even get off her chair.

Stitchawl
Old 11-18-2012, 08:27 PM   #670
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

Dear diet diary,

This week I are only lost 300 grams. But a loss is a loss is a loss. Hoping to keep it up or down... as the case may be. Now 73 kgs (yesterday was 72.9 but it only counts on Mondays) - 8 to go to 65

I suspect the xmas new year season MAY interfere with the program.

It is also summer and getting very hot to go for treadlie rides and yesterday BIG storms, no ridey yesterday.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #671
Stitchawl
Opsimath

It's a Banner Day!!!! I got on the scale this morning and it read.... and it read.... and it read.... (drum roll, please...)

86kg!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a drop of 17kg! 37.4lbs!!!!! I am chuffed!!!!

Stitchawl
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 AM   #672
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx

Congratulation! Had some minor success too. Lost three kilo since the beginning of September. It slowly goes forward, but it goes!!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:40 AM   #673
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
It's a Banner Day!!!! I got on the scale this morning and it read.... and it read.... and it read.... (drum roll, please...)

86kg!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a drop of 17kg! 37.4lbs!!!!! I am chuffed!!!!

Stitchawl
Congratulations Stitchawl! That's magnificent, made extra special by your new fitness level.

This morning I was at 72kg, and I've been around 72kg all week, which is good. That's down from 75kg in June.

Slow, but reasonably steady.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:51 AM   #674
Stitchawl
Opsimath

I only needed 'fast' loss for the paragliding school. These days I'm in no hurry. In fact, I hadn't even gotten on the scale in a week or two. But last night, when I opened my belt, the pants I was wearing (ones that I had taken in by the tailor a few weeks ago) fell down before I opened the button, so this morning I figured I should measure. Glad I did, too! Nice biofeedback!

This afternoon my wife and I went for a 5km walk around the neighborhood. We live at the top of the highest hill in the area, so the walk back was all uphill... Didn't even slow us down. When we got to our building we were sweating, but not huffing and puffing... so we had another race up the stairs. Of course, I cheated again...

Stitchawl
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #675
Stitchawl
Opsimath

I cracked 86kg this morning! The scale read 85.4!!! It gets better and better every day! Yippeee!!!

Stitchawl