Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 05-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Multilevel TOC

I'm attempting to clean up a horridly formatted book I purchased, and I'd like to introduce a multilevel TOC. However, I can't seem to find a barney-style tutorial for creating a TOC by hand, everything just says "use Sigil" or "use Calibre", etc.

Could someone either point me to a tutorial for dummies, or write a post for dummies explaining how to create a TOC by hand, please?
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:58 PM   #2
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

http://www.hxa.name/articles/content...7241_2007.html

Code:
   <navPoint id="file01" playOrder="1">
      <navLabel>
        <text>Text for top level</text>
      </navLabel>
      <content src="file01.xhtml"/>
    <navPoint id="file02" playOrder="2">
      <navLabel>
        <text>text for first second level</text>
      </navLabel>
      <content src="file02.xhtml"/>
    </navPoint> 

(more second level)

</navPoint>

Code:
Also in head portion

<meta name="dtb:depth" content="2"/>

note content = 2
Advert
Old 05-02-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Thank you very much!

I was misunderstanding the usage of:

Code:
<navPoint id="file02" playOrder="2">
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote